SU 1 1/2 pts underdog | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 1 1/2 pts underdog

Does it matter? Our best QBs since McNabb were not stud recruits.
Meanwhile...
Drew Allen, Zach Allen, A.J. long, Tommy Devito, Garrett Shrader, CDRW, Dan Villari, Braden Davis.
All came to Cuse highly touted because they were either a 4 star by at least one recruiting site or transferred from a blue blood, or did well at an elite 11, or both. None have panned out at QB as of yet.
Garrett Shrader hasn't panned out?

C'mon.

Will we bring an offense to the game for once.
That's an enormous spread to overcome for the offense. Shut out from the defense and a safety is the best bet to beat it.

Early money is usually smart money and moved it to 3. VT is absolutely terrible too. Have to find a way to win.

Garrett Shrader hasn't panned out?

C'mon.
Show me his numbers vs P5. You know ..P5 as in the level we need to be competitive. He's the best we've had other than Dungey...but that's not saying much.
To be fair, it's not all on him, you can only do so much. Bottom line is though, with the way our team is constructed right now, it's just not enough.

Last edited:
Show me his numbers vs P5. You know ..P5 as in the level we need to be competitive. He's the best we've had other than Dungey...but that's not saying much.
To be fair, it's not all on him, you can only do so much. Bottom line is though, with the way our team is constructed right now, it's just not enough.
He’s 11-7 as a starter over the last two years

Meanwhile...
Drew Allen, Zach Allen, A.J. long, Tommy Devito, Garrett Shrader, CDRW, Dan Villari, Braden Davis.
All came to Cuse highly touted because they were either a 4 star by at least one recruiting site or transferred from a blue blood, or did well at an elite 11, or both. None have panned out at QB as of yet.
Zach Allen never actually made it to Syracuse, flipped to TCU and then transferred to Rutgers after a while, but otherwise he didn’t pan out for those teams.

Meanwhile...
I think Drew Allen is the only QB to start a season for us in the last say 30 years that I wouldn’t recognize if I saw him walking down the street. I have no idea what he looks like facially.

Does VT still have good crowds with a 2 win team? For some reason i was thinking the atmosphere won’t be that energized…or full
Didn’t see tickets too cheap.

I’m gonna get in and try to move behind our back. Really pumped up to attend this game I like Dino and our current squad I think we win and go on a march to 10 wins. the haters.

Didn’t see tickets too cheap.

I’m gonna get in and try to move behind our back. Really pumped up to attend this game I like Dino and our current squad I think we win and go on a march to 10 wins. the haters.
I too am withholding judgement to see how we do during this very winnable stretch. Still disappointed that we got blown out 3 straight times while all other conference members can seem to play up to their level at times. That, the undisciplined play, the lack of game management, and unwillingness to connect to the community are 3 things that really annoy me that he doesn’t seem to care about changing. Either way you have to think 8 years of stability have to count towards something? Some here think our NIL collective is promising, but i would question in comparison to who. The new NIL portal is going to flip this game on its head. Will Dino react, or just complain about it. To say these last 5 games aren’t monumental for the future of this program would be an understatement.

Stadium will be full and crazy on a Thursday night. My brother has season tixs for Vtech, asked if I wanted to go, I said no, nervous about the game.
I wasn’t aware. I thought i saw some games with half empty stands. At least it will be fun for the kids in what should be a competitive situation.

Looks like I'm going to break my 2 game streak of betting against SU.

Unless I drive over to Maryland and put the bet in. Can't bet on Virginia teams while in Virginia.

I think this will be a kickers game .. best punter and field goal kickers may decide the game

I think this will be a kickers game .. best punter and field goal kickers may decide the game

Which means it’ll be a dogfight and I expect almost every single one of our remaining games to be dogfights. Which ultimately does make for exciting games to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom