SU 1 1/2 pts underdog | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU 1 1/2 pts underdog

I think Drew Allen is the only QB to start a season for us in the last say 30 years that I wouldn’t recognize if I saw him walking down the street. I have no idea what he looks like facially.
images

Hey bro remember me ?

Remind me which games he did not start due to injury.
Since he was named starter over Devito, I think he has started every game. I recall him not finishing some, but looking at his stat lines since he was named the starter, he has played in every single game.
Definitely did not play Pitt last year at all. Thought he missed one in 2021 as well.

Might as well have sat ND since he only had one leg.

Away Pitt last year Del Rio started.
Yeah. I saw he had stats in that game, so figured he started. Must've come in late. I don't recall

images

Hey bro remember me ?
The thing I remember that although he was 6-4, he had passes blocked at the line of scrimmage. His release was really low. If Shafer started Hunt that year vs. Ped St. we might have beat them in Met Life. It was a tight game but we left points on the field.

Excited for the game and the season to restart. I’m honestly so furious about the calls that went against us against Clemson and UNC that I don’t really care about the results of the last 3.

Excited for the game and the season to restart. I’m honestly so furious about the calls that went against us against Clemson and UNC that I don’t really care about the results of the last 3.
Some bad calls but we played like poop, and we can’t give up after bad calls like the NC game

Anyone know a bar where they will be playing the cuse and not the bills game? I assume both will be on everywhere but I don’t want bills audio over the speakers while watching Syracuse. Thanks

I was able to make the trip to bet on FSU 2 weeks ago. Schedule too tight this week and couldn't make the trip also I can't put the miles on my car or burn the gas to make too many trips to PA to bet against this squad. I've got to get a local bookie or use a friend / relative in another state to book these bets.

I was able to make the trip to bet on FSU 2 weeks ago. Schedule too tight this week and couldn't make the trip also I can't put the miles on my car or burn the gas to make too many trips to PA to bet against this squad. I've got to get a local bookie or use a friend / relative in another state to book these bets.
If you’ve EVER listened to my objective advice, listen now. I want you to make that same efffing drive this week but you are taking Cuse. I’m telling you right now. It’s darkest before the dawn. We are going to curb stomp the masssholes. I’m not gonna tell you again. Either profit from my advice or don’t.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom