SU 89, Tennessee 67: Sun March 27, 3:30 PM ESPN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 89, Tennessee 67: Sun March 27, 3:30 PM ESPN

A. ‏@li_taught_you 13m13 minutes ago

A. Retweeted SHAQ

thank you unc!
1f34a.png
270a-1f3fe.png

I am driving from Toronto to Syracuse tomorrow. I have been invited to a men's game watch, but am looking to see if there is anyplace good to watch the women's game. Any thoughts? I am staying out by the airport (fly back to AZ on Monday morning) but the game watch is out in Jamesville. Maybe someplace in between. Any thoughts?

I am driving from Toronto to Syracuse tomorrow. I have been invited to a men's game watch, but am looking to see if there is anyplace good to watch the women's game. Any thoughts? I am staying out by the airport (fly back to AZ on Monday morning) but the game watch is out in Jamesville. Maybe someplace in between. Any thoughts?

Will be more difficult because it's Easter. I just checked if Tullys is open on Easter but their website doesn't say yeah nor nay. There are 3 locations (Cicero, Liverpool - both not far from the airport and then Erie Blvd East). I imagine many of the bars would be open but most of the ones I know are on the west end (Tipp Hill) area. Rosie's http://www.rosiessportspub.com/
Blarney Stone http://www.blarneystonesyr.com/ etc. I imagine the Sheraton on the Hill which is pretty much in between would have people watching too.

I hope I can get out in time from Easter Dinner to view most of the womens game myself.We're invited to a viewing party for the women but not sure what time we can get there in time. Sorry I wasn't more help.

A question for anyone who may know. I've been to a number of womens games this year (besides being a season ticket holder for the men) and on SU womens' team bench in a warm-up jacket is a very tall girl, taller than the Day twins, so probably around 6'6" tall who doesn't play. She may be foreign , wearing her blondish hair in braids wrapped around her head (Scandanavian?). She's not on the roster. Is she a transfer, a red shirt etc? She would be the tallest woman on the team by far. Any info would be appreciated. With the Day sisters in their last year next year, it would be nice if we have another talented tall girl in the wings for the team.

Will be more difficult because it's Easter. I just checked if Tullys is open on Easter but their website doesn't say yeah nor nay. There are 3 locations (Cicero, Liverpool - both not far from the airport and then Erie Blvd East). I imagine many of the bars would be open but most of the ones I know are on the west end (Tipp Hill) area. Rosie's http://www.rosiessportspub.com/
Blarney Stone http://www.blarneystonesyr.com/ etc. I imagine the Sheraton on the Hill which is pretty much in between would have people watching too.

I hope I can get out in time from Easter Dinner to view most of the womens game myself.We're invited to a viewing party for the women but not sure what time we can get there in time. Sorry I wasn't more help.

Yes, I tried looking at Tully's web site also last night. Forgot about the Sheraton, and the funny thing is I almost always stay there, so good idea. I may just watch in the hotel also since I will be a bit tired from the trip. Also still recovering from not sleeping much after the 2 wins on Friday night.

-- I didn't used to be a women's sports follower BUT after watching them play basketball and lacrosse the level of play and the fact they were wearing orange and my old cty's name on their jerseys made me a believer and now a strong fan. Lets hope that Hillman's season can recruit top women players to his team. The Day twins return next year as does Alexis Peterson. Butler is gone. We have a couple good players coming into the team but I'm not aware of any great height for board work Nor do I know if we have a Butler type on the way.Any info is appreciated.As for the men we need at least one more player to fill out the need for the 2016-2017 run.Waqiting for this player to commit is kind of nerve wracking for this old man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom