SU 89, Tennessee 67: Sun March 27, 3:30 PM ESPN | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 89, Tennessee 67: Sun March 27, 3:30 PM ESPN

For those of you who remember baseball player Delino DeShields, his daughter Diamond is Tennessee's best player and leading scorer.

For those of you who remember baseball player Delino DeShields, his daughter Diamond is Tennessee's best player and leading scorer.
Delino is from Delaware. Wonder if Biden sent his daughter a note, too?

These refs are totally giving Tennessee the superstar treatment. Every call is going there way.

Butler is so frustrating. I understand she is a good shooter but she has been terrible in this tournament and is throwing up contested 3s. It's hurting this team

Earlier this week I was waiting for a prescription to be filled, so I walked into the restaraunt next door for a brew at their bar. Watching spring training, saw Delino DeShields at bat for Texas. Spent about 3-4 seconds analyzing how he could still be playing ball before concluding the obvious "oh, must be his son." Then tried to estimate how many Delino DeShields baseball cards I must still have in my old bedroom closet at my parents back up in NY. During his Expos days he was as common in a pack of cards as the petrified stick of bubble gum.

Haven't heard of, nor thought about his career, for maybe 16 years. But now twice in 5 days.

kmart128 said:
Butler is so frustrating. I understand she is a good shooter but she has been terrible in this tournament and is throwing up contested 3s. It's hurting this team

Good timing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom