SU appreciation | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU appreciation

Only 3 of the 5 have won championships so far.

SU does recognize all the Bowl games we've won. Just not all the games we've played in.
True, but if you want to talk about recognizing things besides just championships like some have recommended for men's basketball -we have the one final 4 for womens basketball and 8 for women's lacrosse.

True, but if you want to talk about recognizing things besides just championships like some have recommended for men's basketball -we have the one final 4 for womens basketball and 8 for women's lacrosse.

The audio quality in the Dome is bad enough without adding another dozen huge sound deadening pieces of felt.

I would email Wildhack. He will definitely listen. The Indiana way above is the way to do it.
Entirely pro bono. I did this in 10 minutes.
1682366905805.png

A for execution. F for creative design which mainly includes using WVU's color scheme. ;)
Hmmm this is weird unless I'm having a seizure or my computer is messed up I 100% see orange and blue. Anyway, you'd definitely want a graphic designer to polish this up.

A5115DA9-C87F-4D52-AF66-2049912195E6.jpeg

Not really a fan of participation trophies. Win titles (national or conference), get banners. If we want more banners, let's pressure the admin to have better programs.

Just my take.

View attachment 227339

I agree...

I personally wouldn't consider a Final Four appearance to be a "participation trophy." There are 358 teams.

...so spin it positively: 2013 East Regional Champion, etc.

Forgive me for speaking positively about Indiana but they do a perfect job with this.

Nattys get their own banner, while secondary accomplishments are also acknowledged.

View attachment 227340View attachment 227341
Well Indiana has five titles (though one is a Helms?) and we don’t. So we have to hang Final Four banners, like lots of other schools do. Conference and tourney titles can all be listed on one.

I would email Wildhack. He will definitely listen. The Indiana way above is the way to do it.
People have emailed him about this before, and when the new Dome banners were hung, there were none for the Men’s Basketball Final Fours. The women’s team should also have a banner for their Final Four.

We'll do it live! I'll write it and we'll do it live!

(Wow that really does look like WVU in comparison. I blame Bill Gates for calling the above one Orange)

View attachment 227349
Been awhile since we won a championship ... Conference or tourney

Don't forget all the Carrier Classics, pre-season tourneys, and post-season ECAC tourneys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom