SU bowl projections | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

They’re gonna change it to The Miracle Whip Bowl.
OrangeWhip.jpg

In Tampa would be PERFECT, but this is and has been a B1G SEC game. Don’t think it is scheduled to change, but I was wrong once before.

In Tampa would be PERFECT, but this is and has been a B1G SEC game. Don’t think it is scheduled to change, but I was wrong once before.
If the ACC opponent in the Orange Bowl is from the Big Ten, the ACC gets a spot in this bowl.

Now Richard Johnson has Wake playing Tennessee in the Orange, so he doesn’t fully understand the bowl selection process. Guessing the folks in Tampa might like seeing an ACC team and new set of fans really excited about playing in Tampa.

Why did CBS bowl projections drop Syracuse to get the last and worst ACC bowl after we have a killer performance this week? Last week we got Sun Bowl projection when we were 4-0.

Why did CBS bowl projections drop Syracuse to get the last and worst ACC bowl after we have a killer performance this week? Last week we got Sun Bowl projection when we were 4-0.
BE AUSE NOBODY BELIEVES IN US!!!!1!!!

Honestly, I think because that's where the dart landed on the board this week.

Since these bowls change sponsors on what feels like an annual basis I think I deciphered the tier of bowls and where we should want to go.
CFB Playoffs
Orange Bowl
Outback bowl (But only if we play a B10 team in Orange bowl)
Gator Bowl
Cheez It bowl (Which is the Camping Bowl World we went to in 2018)
Sun Bowl
Holiday Bowl
Pinstripe Bowl
Fenway Bowl

The rest are just blah for 6-6 teams

Winning is important. Not saying we are going to the peach bowl. But getting included in this marketing is everything. Consistently doing this, is what changes perceptions. Good stuff!
The Peach Bowl is a great event at an awesome venue.

I attended the Peach Bowl on 29 December 2018, the day after the Camping World Bowl.
That's right 2 bowl games within 24 hours. :)

We'll be playing at the Benz in 2025, but if we can make a Peach Bowl before then, then that would be a great event.

Sun bowl projections basically mean they expect us to finish behind Clemson and WF, clemson to CFP, Wake and coastal champion to Orange and Cheez-it bowl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom