SU gets 2 Big Monday Games | Syracusefan.com

SU gets 2 Big Monday Games

Big Monday on Saturday?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I misinterpreted your post. Carry on!

The #Syracuse Orange will make two appearances on ESPN's Big Monday in 2014-15 season. ow.ly/AcPyq

at UNC Jan 26th. Have to think we might get Duke the Saturday before?

Doubt that happens. Remember when JB went off about playing Maryland 2 days after being at Duke. How they said the ACC needed to re-vamp the schedule.

Big Monday on Saturday?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I misinterpreted your post. Carry on!

I read that the same way at first.

no_idea_dog (1).jpg

This is a nice lineup

Here is ESPN's complete lineup of ACC games on Big Monday:
Jan. 5 — Notre Dame at North Carolina (ESPN or ESPN2), 7 p.m.
Jan.y 19 — Pitt at Duke (ESPN), 7 p.m.
Jan. 26 — Syracuse at North Carolina (ESPN), 7 p.m.
Feb. 2 — Virginia at North Carolina (ESPN), 7 p.m.
Feb. 9 — Duke at Florida State (ESPN), 7 p.m.
Feb. 16 — Pitt at Virginia (ESPN), 7 p.m.
Feb. 23 — Louisville at Georgia Tech (ESPN), 7 p.m.
March 2 — Virginia at Syracuse (ESPN), 7 p.m.

There will be no Big Monday game on Jan. 12 as ESPN televises the College Football National Championship Game.

When is the rest of the schedule due out, later this month?

When is the rest of the schedule due out, later this month?

I can't find it now but I think one of the Post Standard articles said before Labor Day so yes - later this month.

Can the Dome be turned around fast enough to have the MLax game on the Saturday before? It's usually around that weekend.

Can the Dome be turned around fast enough to have the MLax game on the Saturday before? It's usually around that weekend.
Yeah thats not a problem. Are you thinking they may be doing the same thing as last year in reverse? I went to both the basketball and lacrosse games at UVA the same day last year.

They just installed some new hydraulics. It completely changes shape with the turn of a dial.

Yeah thats not a problem. Are you thinking they may be doing the same thing as last year in reverse? I went to both the basketball and lacrosse games at UVA the same day last year.
Yes. The timing will be similar unless they move the SU-UVa game to the last weekend of March slot that was used for UVa-UMd. We're supposed to pick up Loyola on the schedule and they might try to put that game in the present 1st weekend SU-UVa slot.

rest of acc schedule is due out this week according to reports