SU-GT Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

SU-GT Thread

GT had 5 more fouls than SU, 19-14. I don't know what guys here see, but the officials were not bad in that game. I mean, just because you don't like a call or a non-call doesn't mean it was the wrong call.

HUGE WIN... I cannot reiterate how much I hated fouling them with 11 seconds left. Do not rebound well enough nor shoot FTs well enough. Play it out, and juut extend the . . . . outta the zone
Especially fouling an 83% shooter

Howard got lucky on that last drive. It looked like a charge on the replay. But ... that's block/charge for ya. :)

But he had at least 2 really good pass plays. We need him.

GT had 5 more fouls than SU, 19-14. I don't know what guys here see, but the officials were not bad in that game. I mean, just because you don't like a call or a non-call doesn't mean it was the wrong call.
What link did you find that led you to believe this haha. They were bad. GT tackling Lydon multiple times on rebounds. Awful call on Silent G, then a legit tackle on that last play to get Smith a shot (didnt mind the no-call on that). And then just three BS fouls on Coleman.

Howard got lucky on that last drive. It looked like a charge on the replay. But ... that's block/charge for ya. :)

To me...that was a definite charge and the Coleman charge was a definite flop by GT. Of course, both calls were opposite...because...who knows?

Mal made some plays at the end including a couple big FTs. Because this had the look like it was going to be another bad free throw shooting loss where we beat ourselves. Just enough to pull it out. HUGE WIN for the NCAA push.

It was the timing. The one called on G seemed random as heck.

Without Howard, we don't win this game. Cooney and Mal just weren't feeling it today.

It happens! Which is why playing the bench sometimes is so important.

Really liked JB giving him run at the end

Definitely. But Richardson did come through with some big hoops and FT's down the stretch despite the bad game to that point.

To me...that was a definite charge and the Coleman charge was a definite flop by GT. Of course, both calls were opposite...because...who knows?
That was a block. He slid under him. He was no where close to being established before Howard started his shooting motion

Sometimes the ref gives you one back ... but you didn't hear that from me! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom