SU-ND Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU-ND Thread

Vegas says home court worth 4 points? I'd say it more like 10. This Orange team is not the same squad that I saw Sunday. Lydon a different player tonight and Roberson playing like he did vs. Duke. I just hope TC lets game come to him in 2nd half.

Vegas says home court worth 4 points? I'd say it more like 10. This Orange team is not the same squad that I saw Sunday. Lydon a different player tonight and Roberson playing like he did vs. Duke. I just hope TC lets game come to him in 2nd half.
Not to mention Jackson is out. Why we were only favored by 4 is a bit odd

They just ran a bunch of Monmouth bench plays during the half time report. They were very funny. Good for Monmouth!

Finally. Running pick and rolls with a player that makes sense. Not coleman, not Roberson (usually), not Baye keita.

A damn shooter.

They ran this at Atlantis just as well. Lydon is not hesitating. Now, watch them run pick and rolls in the second half...good shooting sets up the roll.

the last one was the best

It's just amazing how the Monmouth bench has gone viral. Just too funny. You would think after all these years this would have happened sooner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom