SU opens -10 over BC... | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -10 over BC...

We are 17 points better than them per 100 possessions according to Kenpom.

stinks.png

Before conference play started I think BC was the only ACC team with more losses than us. I think we win a close one so I would take the points if I were a betting man.

Even if we are up by a lot , we always go stall ball the last few minutes of the game and allow the other side a relatively safe backdoor cover

I wouldn't touch that line given how this team has played. Even though BC sucks, we do too. We should win by 10+, but I wouldn't bet on it. I also won't be surprised if we lose.

I agree with what you are saying, however it would seem to me that its a pretty safe bet on BC. when do we ever try to run up scores on teams in conference? if we have a lead, we mild and run out the clock. If BC is within 17 pts with 10 minutes left, they're a good bet to cover.

Well St John's beat the spread by 49 points against us if I recall so, yeah, no thanks.

I think we destroy them. Cuse by 20
I agree. We'll have a better sense in a couple hours what we are/aren't and if team meetings helped...

I wouldn't touch that line given how this team has played. Even though BC sucks, we do too. We should win by 10+, but I wouldn't bet on it. I also won't be surprised if we lose.
Same thoughts here. This team has lost the benefit of the doubt with me. We should win this game, but nothing we have seen so far indicates that.

We never come close to the line this year. We either win and destroy it, or lose and don't come close to it.

My pick is extended odds - Syracuse (-16) at +210. We might well lose, but I figure if we cover it usually is by more than a handful.

Pretty sure we're easily the worst "team" in the ACC and shouldn't be favored against anyone.

just please. vegas. stop with your trolling. against any big five opponent we should NEVER be favored

just please. vegas. stop with your trolling. against any big five opponent we should NEVER be favored
Haha. I was just thinking this about Vegas trolling us. Watch us be favored against Miami. Lol

I think we destroy them. Cuse by 20

I put a Benjamin on BC +10 today and i hate BC! Sorry but wrong team favored in this game.

I put a Benjamin on BC +10 today and i hate BC! Sorry but wrong team favored in this game.

This and your Babers hate tells me all I need to know about your "fandom"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom