SU Students planning a "White Out" for Liberty | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU Students planning a "White Out" for Liberty

I don't know what's worse not doing an orange out. The fact that we are copying off Ped st. Or the fact that we are resorting to.this to try to pull an upset over Liberty a school that once lost 41 zip to Hofstra.
And you guys say SU fans are negative. Liberty has won 14 of 15 with the one loss a one point loss at NC State.

Last edited:
And you guys say SU fans are negative. Liberty has won 14 of 15 with the one loss a one point loss at NC State.
Not saying they aren't good. Just saying there was a time where we were going to orange bowls and they were getting waxed on the fcs level.

Snl Idk GIF by Saturday Night Live

Nice idea, but it will only show how pale we compare to Penn State. An Orange Out makes a lot more sense. I don’t know about anyone else, but I have lots of Orange clothing and only dress white shirts. Like my wife tells me, white after Labor Day is inappropriate.

Do an orange out for the whole stadium except the students do a white out. A little cheesy and reminds me of a creamsicle but it’s “doing something”. Also allows the college kids to have something unique to them.

Cool idea but it’s so.. Penn State. I’d rather them focus on being loud in the loud house, that’s our thing.

Feel like this would be so electric of a thing and everyone would buy in if the team was 3-0. Hopefully it’s rockin in the dome regardless and I know I’m pumped for it

I love just about ANYTHING that can get the fanbase and students excited. Therefore, I'll stop at that (but not before I say a "white" out is about the stupidest idea anyone could have come up with when our name is THE ORANGE).

I kinda feel like we’re a copycat school.

But on the other hand, I’m also glad to see the students are still engaged. In these leaner years, they’ve sometimes checked out early after games like Rutgers.

I guess I’ll take copycat over nothing.
Well copycat is fine if we do white out the Florida or Arizona way BUT (see below image)
5471E447-4845-46FC-94E5-B1E825E14835.gif

It will probably be more like
3A5BEE2E-2288-4BDE-889E-F4C77462BB80.gif

Not exactly sure why people think we’re copying Penn State. Whiteout may be the single most common theme for high school/college student sections. It’s easy to execute and looks pretty cool
the only reason people even know PSU has one is they pretty much do it anytime they get a big night game on TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom