SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN

The post is up, for what it is worth (See Hoo's That's post):

For Orange's sake, I hope it's true, for UVA, I hope not. Though, UVA would have to be congratulated for using good sense, wisdom, care for their players, etc., as opposed to Snooki State U.
I hate to see any kids miss a chance to play in a bowl - except Buttgers, of course. What a stupid end to a season.

LOL …. “Too many fans need to know”.

The epitome of the entitled fan.
LOL, exactly. Plus, I can’t imagine many fans outside of this board thinking about football coaches right now.

I hate to see any kids miss a chance to play in a bowl - except Buttgers, of course. What a stupid end to a season.

Exactly. Nothing new for this crowd, but others see it the same way:

078578B3-00DB-4259-9E81-4311AAF0012C.gif

Gosh, I feel bad for the Virginia kids. But selfishly I am extremely glad that Beck was not given the chance to call plays in a game. I didn’t want anyone else to steal him. I wanted him as our QB coach really bad. I was down on Babers after this year. How could you not. But my goodness, I think he hit an absolute home run with these 2 hires.

You get a QB coach and OC that have gotten great success and developed QB’s. And, they have experience in the ACC. Leading a team to the 3rd best offense in college football. I am shocked that it worked out like this. I thought it would be very difficult to hire for this position. It is a huge help bronco stepped down.

LETS GO ORANGE!!!!

Extend Dino on favorable terms to kill the recruiting narrative, and let's get this thing going.
I wonder what sort of guarantees or reassurances that Beck and Anae got. You have to think they could have gotten gigs at a lot of places with more long term stability than a 2 year left hc coming off of multiple losing seasons.