SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN

This thread is like a psychiatrist... It's getting all of our issues out from one central conversation... I think we've hit on about 12 quarterbacks, 7 syracuse head coaches, multiple exes and dead dogs... Get it all out here. It's okay.

Help is on the way.
Don't forget the blizzards

1640813214462.gif

Don't worry. We already have the playbook. ;)
Dino doesn't have
The biggest difference between Dungey and Shrader to me is accuracy on the deep ball. Dungey's deep ball accuracy was very underrated. Until Shrader shows opponents he can make them pay with the deep ball, they will continue to play the receivers very tight and sit on the short passes.
Not really. Eric threw a balloon ball and let the guys get it. I dont remember him ever hitting a guy deep in stride like Shrader did.
I do think Eric throws a better ball but i bet Shrader has a great year

Dino doesn't have

Not really. Eric threw a balloon ball and let the guys get it. I dont remember him ever hitting a guy deep in stride like Shrader did.

There's a bunch of nice deep throws and this is just from 2018

Last edited:
Dino doesn't have

NC State - senior year. Nykeim. Poetry in motion. He threw a better ball than he got credit for. Not saying his arm talent was special, but I believe it was better than oftentimes remembered.

Besides the first episode, I’m not thrilled with season 4. Beth has some fantastic lines in a few episodes but nowhere near As good as season 1-3
IDK. I like season 4. The dynamics with Jamie and his dad. The Rip and Lloyd thing was kinda interesting too.

Last edited:
Besides the first episode, I’m not thrilled with season 4. Beth has some fantastic lines in a few episodes but nowhere near As good as season 1-3
Agreed, seems a bit sloppy.

Yeah, not a good sign.

She also deleted the Syracuse.com football story she retweeted

Always something strange w/ this one.
The whole world was announcing the hires except…SUAD.
Curiouser and curiouser.