SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN

My stomach just went in my throat. Or is it the other way around. I cant think right now.

We didn’t want him anyway…… someone help me out with why.

But she's still following everything Orange, including Garrett Shrader. ;)
And thats why I am not a Twitter guy. Would not have thought to check that. :) In the future will leave things like that to the board pros. ;)

This could be a real kick in the ..
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

Hopefully this doesn’t turn in to Vtech in a bowl game.

First we give them our uniforms, then Devito, now Beck. Can we send them all of our third down jingle keys? :rolleyes:

Well, they did give us Ryan Blackwell.

And Alan Griffin.

Not worried at all here…not the same situation as the DC who went with Leach

We can't pass block and we don't have WRs. Even if we got a quality passing QB, the ceiling is 7 Ws.
You realize we are going to add players from the portal right? We aren’t going into week 1 with the same team as last season

You guys know you can read all Syracuse.com articles by downloading google news app and following Syracuse.com. Even the exclusive ones come up
HAH! That’s an amazing hack ! Thanks

So what we expect no improvement with these two coaches? These two are solid p5 coordinators no bs. Best players on our team will improve across the board with them even average ones.

I think we as Syracuse fans are used to thinking worst case scenario. What’s the old quote, we accept the love we think we deserve?

I’m not worried.
We work so hard to find something to feel bad about. If we put this much effort into other things cancer would be cured, global warming would be in the history books and man would have colonized Mars.