SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

SU Targeting Robert Anae as New OC / Jason Beck as New QB Coach per Thamel and ESPN

883B753C-290A-4F04-9E11-14012D392A97.gif

I played little league with his brother. They grew up a few blocks from me.
I went to a house party in East Syracuse back in the day, and the girl asked if her little brother and his friend could come in and give us their comedy routine. (They we’re trying to prepare for a “gig” they had lined up at some downtown bar/club.) it turns out the two kids, who were probably 14 or 15, were Bobcat and TomCat. Before they had those names obviously. It was cute in a sort of little brother acting up kind of was. Who knew!

I went to a house party in East Syracuse back in the day, and the girl asked if her little brother and his friend could come in and give us their comedy routine. (They we’re trying to prepare for a “gig” they had lined up at some downtown bar/club.) it turns out the two kids, who were probably 14 or 15, were Bobcat and TomCat. Before they had those names obviously. It was cute in a sort of little brother acting up kind of was. Who knew!

Great Story.

Other than screwing up Ps firing, the Bohemian spelling, weight of the Library books, Carrier Dome deal,.blowing NY financing, Hiring the DC, Hopkins coach in waiting, or 44 the school has been spot on.
Actually we do tend to botch things.
As to these hirings im sure its ok but these deals are usually officially annonced within a day or 2 after major news outlets.
Roosevelt Bowie sez, "Hold my beer!"

I'm still expecting it to be official next week.

Omicron panic and the Holidays surely has slowed some things down. Also, maybe waiting until Jan 1st is a contractual thing to avoid paying some buyout money?

That would be great, but if they waited this long, I'm betting it waits until Monday.
You can all thank me for giving the reverse jinx. Alternatively, once they saw that I discovered their plot to wait until after the holiday weekends, they decided to switch course and announce it today just to prove me wrong. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.