SU vs BC Game Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs BC Game Thread...

Too bad our top playmaker Broyld isn't playing, it would've been exciting to see at least 1 dropped TD.
but he would have yelled and screamed and stomped on the sideline, adding to the entertainment value.

The Syracuse offense has been playing rope-a-dope all season in preparation for this 4th quarter. I'm expecting a 56 point explosion of crisp pinpoint precision passing.
Field position is priority

I sure hope those young defensive players are ready because I have no faith in the offense carrying this team to a bowl next year.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Is it a good idea to start every single series with a 1 or 2 yard run up the middle?

My god. A three yard pattern in third and 4. Hey west, how about running that pattern is on the other side if the sticks.

Nice punt chesty

As soon as the game is officially out of hand following this series, SS is going to run a fake punt on the wrong side of the 50. You can just feel it coming. Dang it, I was just excited as hell to give the kids a chance there. Send em out on the right foot, you know?

Dang it. We could have punted again if we got that fumble!

Opus said:
Dang it. We could have punted again if we got that fumble!

I know it doesn't matter but man we get no help from the officials.

Down 14 with a full quarter to play, and the syracuse.com crew is calling for the walk-ons. That tells you all you need to know about the Long/Lester combination.

Someone tell GoSu96, I'll take losing 68-66 any day over this disaster.

The sophomore for "Baldwinsville, PA"...

Thank you for that mercy mr announcer man.

Oh good, now it's definitely over, can I turn the season off now?

My nephew wants to know why our helmets are red.

All part of the terrible package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom