SU vs BC Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs BC Game Thread...

Please Gross take the money out of any dept or the general fund or wherever and get as a staff that has a clue. This is D3 level crap were watching right now. Punting from the opponents 30, 30 passing yards, zero special teams, enough is enough this product is garbage

This field position game plan is working out nicely. Just a couple more chances this season to pin the opponent deep and force a punt. Points are over rated.

Can't wait for SU to try and roll out the orange jerseys for next year's home opener. Fire Giansante and use his salary to get a new OC.

So at this point, there's absolutely nothing left to lose.
In other words, we're due for at least two more appearances by Riley Dixon.

Tyler Rouse from Baldwinsville PA has more offense than we do as a team...

Down 14 with a full quarter to play, and the syracuse.com crew is calling for the walk-ons. That tells you all you need to know about the Long/Lester combination.

Someone tell GoSu96, I'll take losing 68-66 any day over this disaster.

I won't lie, I seriously hope in the next 5 days we reevaluate the offensive staff and strongly consider replacing pretty much all of it. If we were still running GMCs system, then it would make sense to keep the staff around for recruiting purposes. But we are changing the system if we stick with Lester anyways, might as well try to bring in some serious staff upgrades. I'd look long and hard at the Baylor staff to try and promote one of their guys to OC.

BC is very inefficient. They have spent a lot of time and effort getting more points than they needed to win.

You guys are missing a great GT-UGA game.

Just run the ball, no more passes. Just mercifully end this awful season already. So fed up with SU football.

Nice play call there Lester. Can you not sense a blitz?

We end our season with no response from our offense. Off we go, quietly into the night.

honest question - have we crossed the 30 on any kickoff return this season?

Yes, I believe our opponents have kicked it out of bounds once or twice earlier this year.

If everybody was really being honest with themselves there is absolutely no way anyway can tell this program isn't in reverse

anomander said:
If everybody was really being honest with themselves there is absolutely no way anyway can tell this program isn't in reverse

We'll be in coach search mode by this time next year.

Toga said:
Holy crap. I turned it off when Georgia scored with like 20 seconds left. How did Tech send it to OT?

I saw GT starting at their 40 and assumed Richt just meathead squib kicked it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom