SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread...

I need a new football team to follow. It's pretty clear we aren't going to turn it around and Syracuse doesn't seem to care enough to properly fund the program so they can bring in experienced coaches.

The one thing we learned this year is that we don't have a quarterback, which means we're going to be bad again next year. Slowly our defense is going in the tank.

The inability to recruit a good QB post McNabb killed Coach P.

The inability to recruit a good QB post Nassib will kill Shafer.
I kinda wonder where we'd be if Zach Allen had hung in there.

That unsportsmanlike foul could be called 15 times a game in every game but never is because it's nothing. Of course it's us that get called for it, though.

Just a reminder Pitt has given up 45, 51, 56 their last 3 games.

Dont forget we had 2 weeks for Lester to game plan also...Fast extend him before another team grabs him up.

Watching BC's OL dominating FSU is amazing. They are all grad students.

Florida State is in major trouble in this game.

Did the announcers just say we have the worst margin of field position in the nation this year? Wow. That's crazy

It's amazing that BC has beat USC this year, and now are taking FSU down to the wire at their place, but we can't even keep it competitive with the worst teams in the ACC. What happened these past 2 years?

Watch are you guys watching? That was a cheap shot by Ish and right next to the official.

Cheap shot really? That was a shot? Looked like a bump and that sht goes on all game long in every game.

This isn't good. Shafer is going to be a lame duck coach next year and it's going to be hard to recruit.

This year may set us back several years. Anything Marrone established may soon be gone.

The best thing about this season has been our uniforms. And I HATE our uniforms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom