SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread...

It's amazing that BC has beat USC this year, and now are taking FSU down to the wire at their place, but we can't even keep it competitive with the worst teams in the ACC. What happened these past 2 years?
I have the SU game on my tv but watching FSU-BC(my law school degree) on my iPad. I am not even paying attention to SU right now we are done for thy ear. BC is running the ball down FSU's throat 14 runs in a row on his drive.

This isn't good. Shafer is going to be a lame duck coach next year and it's going to be hard to recruit.

This year may set us back several years. Anything Marrone established may soon be gone.

the weird thing is the main reason we went with shafer was to keep continuity with what marrone built. what exactly did we keep the same? we finally had a successful offense, and changed it?

PhatOrange said:
Did the announcers just say we have the worst margin of field position in the nation this year? Wow. That's crazy

Our Special Teams coach needs to go!

This isn't good. Shafer is going to be a lame duck coach next year and it's going to be hard to recruit.

This year may set us back several years. Anything Marrone established may soon be gone.

If he decides to hire an OC who knows what the he he's doing, Shafer won't be a lame duck.
With Lester, he might as well put his house up for sale now.

Blame Marrone then him

the weird thing is the main reason we went with shafer was to keep continuity with what marrone built. what exactly did we keep the same? we finally had a successful offense, and changed it?
Shafer was just a terrible rushed hire.

orangeinohio said:
If he decides to hire an OC who knows what the he he's doing, Shafer won't be a lame duck. With Lester, he might as well put his house up for sale now.

Well, we know that's not happening.

I was speculating earlier in the year aroundd the ND game that Shafer was playing games not to get blown out. It's now confirmed to me this is exactly what he has been doing. What a freakin joke of a program we are.

phil77 said:
Millhouse going to eat Shafers lunch for that punt

There is absolutely NO reason to punt there. At this point, I don't want a coach who punts there. I've supported HCSS, but I can't abide that call.

I do not see how any fan of the program or university can support Shafer any longer...This is awful and he needs to go ASAP

You guys make fun of me and Milly for the punting stuff, but see... it matters.

Guess we need to make sure the defense gets more reps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom