SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread...

welp...

I suppose I should be grateful Shafer didn't play for the hail mary when we were at midfield with 3 minutes left. That's progress.

It's all about perspective.

This game is brutal. I keep having to switch the channel out of disgust. As others have said, why the hell is Kimble in?

Some teams know how to win, this team knows how to lose. One huge mistake after another

So Pitt has lost the last three games because of their defense, yet SU has scored zero points so far against this terrible defense.

No targeting against Lewis? Wow.

And that Boyd catch sure looked like offensive pass interference pulling reddish's shoulder.

Anyhow dontez ford who just caught the TD pass was on the SU team and transferred back to Pitt. What I didn't know was that he transferred back to Pitt as a walkon so he could play immediately. Nice.

This is sad we have regressed in every aspect of the game. Our offense is just terrible. It was better under McDonald

It shows that Pitt still believes they have something to play for this season.

We're just trying a little of everything. Not that I even mind that at this stage, it's just sad to me to see a team like Pitt that has some issues be so much more ready to play than we are. And we had a bye week.

We should strongly consider leaving the building at halftime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom