SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread...

Wonder why never got a kobena sighting returning kickoffs over the last two years? I didn't really like him returning kicks as a frosh but dang the kid had 1,000 yards.

Alright, Leaving out the actual ineptitude syracuse have shown today, the refs have been brutal. By no means am I saying we would be in this game if it wasn't for them, but they have been terrible. No way that interception was an interception in the end zone (never had control), non targeting call on dropped td by Lewis, and the offsides they called against Thompson when the Pitt offensive lineman rocked back.

For syracuse, I can't even find the words to comment on this . It's the same stuff, injuries or not, the same stuff has happened all year without any improvement or changes.

This play calling by this staff is pitiful. I can't keep putting myself through this. I can' t see myself renewing my preferred seats next year.

Is there? People were trying to run Hunt out of town, now he's the missing piece?
Hunt as a starter vs. Anyone else. Look at the records and get back to me.

Wonder why never got a kobena sighting returning kickoffs over the last two years? I didn't really like him returning kicks as a frosh but dang the kid had 1,000 yards.

I didn't even realize he was still on the team until a few weeks ago. Weird how he got much more playing time on better teams earlier in his career than he gets now on our worst and most injury prone team in years.

I sense a bunch of undocumented workers and their families getting a shout out in the postgame presser. Might throw a shoe at Bud too.

Everything is on the table.

OrangeDW said:
I didn't even realize he was still on the team until a few weeks ago. Weird how he got much more playing time on better teams earlier in his career than he gets now on our worst and most injury prone team in years.

And it's not like the other returners have done anything.

Hunt as a starter vs. Anyone else. Look at the records and get back to me.

Please I was one of the biggest Hunt supporters on this board when everyone else was killing him.

I sense a bunch of undocumented workers and their families getting a shout out in the postgame presser. Might throw a shoe at Bud too.

Well done sir you win this thread.

In the 7 stages of guilt
1. shock
2. Denial
3.bargaining
4. Guilt
5. Anger
6. depression
7. Acceptance

I am onto number 7. Please no mas.

Seriously. Not mad. Not yelling at the tv. Just acceptance that this is what we are and what we will be.

This deserves not to be buried in the game thread.

this is why we need to keep recrutiing qb's. eventually by luck one has to be able to make simple throws.

I can't lie reading Chip's post made me burst into laughter. I mean that is how bad it is. I am not even angry its that bad.

Alsacs said:
I can't lie reading Chip's post made me burst into laughter. I mean that is how bad it is. I am not even angry its that bad.

It's the only way to get thru it. I laughed out loud on that Pitt pick at the end. My wife said isn't that bad. I said it doesn't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom