SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Pitt Gameday Thread...

Y
And we had nearly 600 yards of offense with Hunt against Maryland.

Ville is proving to be the second best team in the ACC.

I give you credit, you contiue throwing out this 600 yard crap like it had any relevance to the game when we essentially lost by 21 points. Your going to rack up yards when you have to come from behind. Other team is playing safe coverage, allowing you to rack up yards

Definitely Louisville or Georgia Tech. Would give the edge to Tech right now but would be a fun game.

O
And we had nearly 600 yards of offense with Hunt against Maryland.

oh ya, and lousiville played a true freshman QB starting his second career game. SU fans would be claiming INJURIESS!!!

Clev04 said:
Y I give you credit, you contiue throwing out this 600 yard crap like it had any relevance to the game when we essentially lost by 21 points. Your going to rack up yards when you have to come from behind. Other team is playing safe coverage, allowing you to rack up yards

We're still a better team with Hunt.

Trust me, the staff hasn't been high on any of the backups.

At this point no need to say anything about SS. If Gross thinks injuries are a legit excuse he gets 1 more year. If Gross sees this clown show offense for what it is and makes a move I will definitely cut a check(not more than 4 figures) and help with the buyout.

O

oh ya, and lousiville played a true freshman QB starting his second career game. SU fans would be claiming INJURIESS!!!

he's wasn't even the best guy that was missing. Devantae Parker will be one of the first wide receivers taken in the draft this year. He has been killing it since he returned. All 100 yard plus games.

The staff isn't very good I don't care who they think is better...They have proven to not be a good judge of talent.

Something I agree with, never said hunt wasn't our best bet of winning. Just don't think it would really be that much different.

Alsacs said:
At this point no need to say anything about SS. If Gross thinks injuries are a legit excuse he gets 1 more year. If Gross sees this clown show offense for what it is and makes a move I will definitely cut a check(not more than 4 figures) and help with the buyout.

He's definitely coming back.

But next year is likely his last.

Can't see us getting back to a bowl.

Long comes in bang bang down the field...Scott Shafer is in charge of this circus

Can't wait to see Shafer march Kimble back out their in the 4th quarter because it's "his turn"

good for AJ putting shafer in his spot. He is the best qb we have

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom