SU's 2018 FCS opponent appears to be Wagner | Syracusefan.com

SU's 2018 FCS opponent appears to be Wagner

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Think Wagner's where AJ Long went. Didn't really play this year at all other than the spring game.

Albany's in the CAA, so yes. Although aside from the Ivys, I think everyone in FCS is fair game at this point.
Correct, now that the PL has said it will always give schollies.

Helluva composer.

Maybe we'll schedule Mozart in 2019.
I'm looking forward to Cage in 2020. They show up but don't move when the ball is snapped.

If this news is accurate, why the hell hasn't SU announced it? I get tired of hearing about future games from the opponent. :mad:

Cool.

Tony DiNozzo's dad

rwagner1-highres_470x360_030820120811.jpg

1. maybe syracuse is waiting to fill the 2018 opening before announcing all of these?

That would mean:

Wagner, home vs UConn, at ND so far

I looked thru the MAC, and it appears everyone has 2018 all booked up except:

Akron - But has road games @ Iowa State and Nebraska. Do they want a 3rd roadie? They'd probably do a 3 for 1 if we'd go there in 2018.

Western Michigan - Only 1 game lined up. @ Georgia State. Everyone waiting to see when PJ leaves?

Also looks like, according our site, UConn is scheduled for Sep 29, i.e. week 5. With ND on week 4. Which means either an early ACC game, or an early bye.

We are late with scheduling as always. That last 2018 should be locked up and it should be against a stiff. Akron would do just fine. Hurry up before it turns into 2012 again..

I looked thru the MAC, and it appears everyone has 2018 all booked up except:

Akron - But has road games @ Iowa State and Nebraska. Do they want a 3rd roadie? They'd probably do a 3 for 1 if we'd go there in 2018.

Western Michigan - Only 1 game lined up. @ Georgia State. Everyone waiting to see when PJ leaves?

Also looks like, according our site, UConn is scheduled for Sep 29, i.e. week 5. With ND on week 4. Which means either an early ACC game, or an early bye.

Any chance we get Wake early? I'd love to whoop them in demoralizing fashion early.

Any chance we get Wake early? I'd love to whoop them in demoralizing fashion early.

Possibly, but we're talking 2018. So it's down there. I like when we host the early games (other than the first 5 minutes and the 4th quarter of this year's ACC home opener).

2017 is a rare normal year where the first 4 weeks are all OOC opponents. And one where we had better start out 3-0.

I so wanna rematch with Akron.

We got one, at their place, to start the 2010 season. Looked more like what an SU-Akron game should look like, 29-3 (31-3 if we just kicked XPs.).

Just schedule ASU already. They stink and it'll be a great road trip for all my Cuse brethren.