Suspensions? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Suspensions?

Why do all our good players get hurt every single season?

This never happened in the 90s. McNabb, Darius, Harrison, Graves, Bulluck, Greenwood, Mitchell, Ismail, Hill, Johnson, Abrams, Thomas, Mungro, Brown, McIntosh, Dar Dar….

i specifically remember the injuries that matter: Conley, Spotwood, and Konrad would get banged up.
Turf

If there are suspensions on Saturday, it’s just another example of this program blowing up in November. Once again, we might be without our starting quarterback, just like Dungey. It seems to happen every year. I’m hoping any suspensions are from the underbelly of the team and not any starters.
It's never the underbelly, always essential guys. WTH is going on here?

In the hope that we get no bad news, I'll post something a little more appropriate to this thread's intended subject.

images

Since we're kinda sorta talking about suspensions, whatever happened to Dom Foster?
Yes, good question, he was being moved to receiver from DB, heard about a suspension before game 1 and haven’t heard anything since

This is where we need the players parents on the board to give us the scoop, inside info. Parents anyone?

If there are suspensions on Saturday, it’s just another example of this program blowing up in November. Once again, we might be without our starting quarterback, just like Dungey. It seems to happen every year. I’m hoping any suspensions are from the underbelly of the team and not any starters.

If it was the underbelly of the team, he may not have even mentioned it. I fear it’s a couple guys who play.

Sooooo... who’s suspended? Still haven’t seen any names 5 pages in?

Maybe nobody here knows? Dino didn’t give names.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom