Sweet 16 tixs in Dome | Syracusefan.com

Sweet 16 tixs in Dome

O'Cafe

Walk On
Lookimg to take my 12 yr old - anyone selling decent seats? If so, Please pm me.

Thanks

O'Cafe said:
Lookimg to take my 12 yr old - anyone selling decent seats? If so, Please pm me. Thanks

Don't know what you consider decent but most of the seats downstairs go to the participating schools and they won't be distributed until then.

Don't know what you consider decent but most of the seats downstairs go to the participating schools and they won't be distributed until then.

Agree with this. I have 2 tickets for Friday and 2 for Sunday and they are both upper deck behind the basket.

I was able to obtain seats thru OU and now I have 2 extra. Actual seats, section and row are TBD but they will be in either section 124 or 125 (the pull out bleacher/formerly blue curtain section). Great view of the action and in my opinion the best setup for watching hoop.

I am selling 2 tixs for both sessions (3 games in total). I will be picking the tixs up on Friday at will call and can arrange to meet. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Lots of great options in the secondary market with all the upsets in this bracket. Had a friend who was going to purchase long range through ticketmaster and end up in lower corner for the same price. Upper corners at hald face on seatgeek.

Fyi - I sold my 2 extras.

Hope the games are as good as the first weekend. It's been a great tourney so far even without the Cuse. The title is ours next year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom