Symir Injury Updates... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Symir Injury Updates...

Well I hope Paddy plays so he can miss a couple of 3 pointers. Then JG3 can be back in the lead for 3 point percentage, and I can split my Iggy for 3 pt % with a few other people

Yes, that's what this season has come to... shameless Iggy scenarios

Aren't sprained knee ligaments usually 2+ week injuries, if not more?

Any doctors in the house?

If it's a mild (1st degree) type sprain it could be more day to day type. A moderate (2nd degree) type could fall in that 2-4 week period. Severe (3rd degree) types can be up to 6 weeks or more.

I'm not a doctor, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ;):)

You have to be kidding. If Swider bounces the ball more than twice he's losing it. Good grief.
How is that different than any of the other guys? Might as well say Swider is the 3rd guard now, it doesn't matter all that much. This is what JB put together, so he deserves to be ridiculed.

If it's a mild (1st degree) type sprain it could be more day to day type. A moderate (2nd degree) type could fall in that 2-4 week period. Severe (3rd degree) types can be up to 6 weeks or more.

I'm not a doctor, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. ;):)

Type 1 is mostly like hyper extension. Be great if that is all it is.

Too bad there weren't like 7,000 players in the transfer portal this past season.

Did they all find landing spots? This is just a more general question I have that I'd like some reporter to follow up on. Same with football. My sense is that a lot of kids just got lost in the shuffle.

If I remember correctly Battle and Howard had to play 40 MPG in 2018 because Thorpe quit and Washington got his health scare.

Bayer was the 3rd guard. That season though i believe was the last sanctions year though. We had Marek and Brissett though.

Our program likes to play less than a full deck and rely on certain players way more than they should.
THORPE! Nice! Completely forgot about him, another one who bit the dust

Boeheim just said, it's not good to have more than 11 guys because too many want minutes ... but shouldn't a head coach control the minutes distribution? It shouldn't be that much of an impossibility to manage the roster past this season. SU used to have quite a few players get minutes their freshman season with a chance to step into a starting role the next.

Chaz is a forward.
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Who is technically the 4th scholarship guard?
Is Paddy on scholarship?

We have to have 2 walkons on scholarships beyond JBA and Chaz as 10 and 11.

He was a walk-on as of last November. If he was awarded a scholarship (since he's a grad student), I can't find it anywhere.

At this point does it matter? He's the next to last man up.

This will help in the quest of Jimmy starting at all 5 positions
On 9/9/1965, Bert Campaneris became the 1st player to field all 9 positions in a single game; in that contest he pitched both left- and right-handed.

Maybe Jimmy can shoot free throws both righty and lefty a la Bo Kimble to honor his late teammate Hank Gathers. We already know how he shoots them lefty so maybe righty would be an improvement. Ouch!!!

R.13397473e4afb7f0b5df2ef3389e0b3e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom