Symir Injury Updates... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Symir Injury Updates...

Just confirmed with my son. He had an MCL sprain just at the beginning of practices to start last year's HS hoops season. Cost him 3 weeks and he did all the PT and worked with the trainer every day at practice.

Hope Sy gets back more quickly, but expect a couple weeks anyway.

That’s what you get for playing regulars down 30 when the other team has walk ons in the game.
I said in my postgame thread, why did we finish the game with 4 starters in? That was after Symir was injured.

People will say... you can get injured at any minute during the game, so what does it matter? Well... exactly.

giphy.gif

You think he should play injured?

You might have missed it, but Boeheim played a lot of injured guys the last few years. Some left the program because of it.

You might have missed it, but Boeheim played a lot of injured guys the last few years. Some left the program because of it.

Who?

What????

Sidibe had to play / tried to play off and on hurt for a couple seasons. Same thing with DuJuan Coleman, Matt Moyer, the kid who transferred to Vanderbilt, that's what the Grant family said about how we handled Jerami. There were a couple others guys that had to play injured, I'm not remembering them all.

Edit: I think Mike Gbinije is another guy who played when banged up with minor injuries. We do play a lot of guys "through hell or high water". I think there were a couple more guards over recent years.

Don't you remember a couple teams where we were down to only 6 or 7 healthy guys by March in the last few years, around three or four years ago?

Sidibe had to play / tried to play off and on hurt for a couple seasons. Same thing with DuJuan Coleman, Matt Moyer, the kid who transferred to Vanderbilt, that's what the Grant family said about how we handled Jerami. There were a couple others guys that had to play injured, I'm not remembering them all.

Edit: I think Mike Gbinije is another guy who played when banged up with minor injuries. We do play a lot of guys "through hell or high water". I think there were a couple more guards over recent years.

Don't you remember a couple teams where we were down to only 6 or 7 healthy guys by March in the last few years, around three or four years ago?
Or we could just give a participation trophy everytime someone gets a booboo. Wasn't Moyer going to play until his helicopter mom got involved.

Or we could just give a participation trophy everytime someone gets a booboo. Wasn't Moyer going to play until his helicopter mom got involved.

Mom or Dad. Someone marched into JB's office 90 minutes before gametime and demanded that Matt sit out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom