Syracuse Is Amazing... Must See TV | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Is Amazing... Must See TV

MarketCuse

Scout Team

Hello everyone... long time lurker & former occasional poster here. Thought I'd better bring it strong for my first post. Reading the forum this morning my wheels started turning, so I combined the ideas of a few members and added some of my own flair. Hope You Enjoy It...

Go Orange!

Hello everyone... long time lurker & former occasional poster here. Thought I'd better bring it strong for my first post. Reading the forum this morning my wheels started turning, so I combined the ideas of a few members and added some of my own flair. Hope You Enjoy It...

Go Orange!

This first post is too good for the likes of us. Nice work MC.

I have always respected K, but his misguided outrage just comes across badly. If he were right, then that's one thing, but he and his players sound like privileged, whiny little douchebags.

Hearing those different voice sounds of Coach Krap this is what I could think of -
upload_2016-1-19_18-41-26.jpeg

It helps me to remember your a woman because I associate you with Michele Beadle from SportsNation.
She's probably on my family tree. I am sure all of the Beadles (Beedles too) are related. There just aren't that many of us. It was a name that caused me absolute misery in childhood until the Beatles became popular, and suddenly, my name was cool! Then I got married, and lost the name, but I have resurrected it for the board and to this day get a charge out of being called "Beadle." I keep thinking I'm my brother.

Go Orange!

Well done! Keep up the good work. It's nice to hear Coach K's voice unfiltered.

Fixed it for you :)

Oh my, that wasn't very nice of me! I remember almost all the screen names but I shouldn't have assumed I could remember the genders.

My apologies Beadle and thanks everyone for all the kind words. I forget how civilized and classy this board is, always a pleasure to be here.

Amazing Robe
How sweet the boards
that saved the game
for us

we almost lost
but won we found
was Duked but now Amazing

i just posted it on the Duke board...Had too as this is a classic

I shared it a couple places but I didn't want to force the issue, you are welcome to help out! ;-)