Syracuse may have offered Georgia RB Kamara first but... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse may have offered Georgia RB Kamara first but...

Somewhat old news...

Alabama wouldn't allow him to transfer to another SEC school, so he attended a Junior College this past semester. He's got some growing up to do, but I'm sure he'd eventually love to run all over the 'Tide.

You beat me to it. Was just going to post the same thing. Out of 105 pieces of mail, what could they possibly be sending him that is not a duplicate? Would really honk me off!
Unless each card had a different girl inside.

oops. I just saw this was from two years ago.

You think I don't know where Kamara plays or the difference in competition? Even if Kamara's competition is better it doesn't dimish that fact that they are both roughtly the same size and look the same running the ball. And I don't care that Laray Smith plays in NYC he'd be a 4.4 kid Georgia to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD0Fw5kRXeE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fds_JS13eo&feature=player_detailpage

I just hope Laray loves track because he isn't seeing the field for a 4-8 Hoosier squad.

Laray Smith got moved to cornerback at Indiana. Laray isn't in the same vicinity as Kamara. Just because they are both fast and have a similar stature doesn't mean they look the same on tape.

It’s funny, of course Alvin Kamara’s name is hot right in the NFL, but I was on twitter and there was a tweet about his bio/path to the NFL. When I read it (I was unfamiliar), it totally jogged my memory about SU recruiting. I hopped on here and did a quick search for Kamara and BAM, this thread. Syracuse recruited him! Just thought it was interesting, in the “what could have been” vein of things... one of the best RB’s in the world right now.

never knew, hmmmmmmm

Now close your eyes and picture Alvin Kamara running the rock in Dino’s fast paced offense, .....35 TDS later we have another Heisman winner...

At first glance I thought the dementia was really setting in as I didn't remember posting this thread...then I looked at the date. Y'all are really digging deep for some of these threads. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom