Syracuse Nova Game Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Nova Game Thread

Our sideline looks defeated.

Pretty sure any SU fan watching the game feels that way. Does anybody really trust Wilson to mount a game winning drive right now?

We need to go back to what we did on the scoring drive this half, traditional offensive looks with a regular non-read running game.

The offseason makes you forget a lot.. Like our offensive schemes and play calling. Yeesh

If we ever needed a big return this is the one. Can't rely on wilson driving this team 80 yards

The offseason makes you forget a lot.. Like our offensive schemes and play calling. Yeesh

I like to think that the offseason gave me hope for this year ...I've been stymied so far.

Pretty sure any SU fan watching the game feels that way. Does anybody really trust Wilson to mount a game winning drive right now?

We need to go back to what we did on the scoring drive this half, traditional offensive looks with a regular non-read running game.

great post. Please put AAM in and let him move the pile.

OrangeFoo said:
Why is it so hard for our D to contain their QB? Just adjust the gosh darn strategy to contain the QB.

Because Shafer doesn't have a disciplined straight-up approach to defense. He's boom/bust every down kinda coach.

It's hard to instill discipline in a Defense when you rely on blitzing as heavily as we do.

oh thats huge, we need all the field position we can get.

It would be nice to have hope past Columbus Day one of these football seasons... but given that I am a fan of the Bills and the Orange it will probably no happen for a long time. Sigh.

Columbus Day would be a huge victory at this point. It's hopeless before Labor Day.

The scheme seems ok... the execution blows. The oline is losing the battle and the QBs suck. Not sure for McDonald is supposed to do.

villanova hasn't beaten an FBS team since 2009.
please do not let that streak be broken today.

this is awful. at some point McDonald has to be able to call a good game right?

Boy I miss Jerome Smith in the backfield right now, this is the time he'd break one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom