Syracuse/South Florida schedule home/home per Brett McMurphy | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse/South Florida schedule home/home per Brett McMurphy

Just play Wake Forest or Pitt at the Dome week 2 Friday night ESPN game like BC-Pitt is this year. That way we get our Friday game early and we could open with 2 consecutive night games. Play URI on the Thursday night the week before.

Just play Wake Forest or Pitt at the Dome week 2 Friday night ESPN game like BC-Pitt is this year. That way we get our Friday game early and we could open with 2 consecutive night games. Play URI on the Thursday night the week before.
wouldn't be great to have 4 of the 7 home games in september

wouldn't be great to have 4 of the 7 home games in september
If we win then it wouldn't matter. In 2009 we played 8 home games with road games at Penn State, UConn, Pitt, Louisville. It didn't matter that we basically played every game within 6 hours except Louisville.
I would play Wake or Pitt at the Dome on a Friday week 2 and get a national TV audience against an opponent that wouldn't get national TV.

Yes my wife wanted to go back to Tampa for our annaversary next year! Two Birds one stone!
You going to try to get that place on Treasure Island? BTW, it will be about 5-10 mins from my new FL Home.

Move the URI game to Sat. Sept. 5th (the Sat. of Labor Day weekend), then play at home Fri. Sept. 11th, which is also Patriots day. We are NY's College Team...Invite 10th Mountain and NYC FF and Police...
Nice idea...but not crazy about 4 home games in September.

of the 2015 acc away opponents only FSU and NC State are available that week and NC State has 1 TBA Non Conference VS EKU. I'd rather not play FSU in week 2 if possible since LSU is 2 weeks later
@NIT St would be perfect...however, if Winston leaves early getting FSU in Week 2 might not be horrible either. (as long as we stay healthy)

Would be great if it was staggered with at FSU seasons instead of the same year
I agree...but USF might be gun shy..several P5 schools dropped them recently (not smart as T-SP is primo recruiting area). Also, do you really want 4 home games in September in 4 weeks?

Edit: Alsacs...I think Louisville will accept Friday Night games too.

We can either expect another week 2 bye or play Wake or Pitt at home week 2. I highly doubt the ACC will have us play @NC State. Syracuse/Boston College will be playing these Friday night games so if we are I would rather it be early than midseason.

playing at nc state that week seems most likely to me with being on a bye week at about 1%.

edit... nc state has OOC games scheduled away in weeks 3 and 4 so them being home in week 2 is likely

playing at nc state that week seems most likely to me with being on a bye week at about 1%.

edit... nc state has OOC games scheduled away in weeks 3 and 4 so them being home in week 2 is likely
This...BC could host someone that weekend for a Friday night tilt. Pitt is @Akron. Is this 2nd week Friday slot exclusively the ACC's? Pitt@Akron could make for a decent Friday ESPN game

Tailgate Practice Friday Night!

Rumor has it that for a small nominal donation of $100 to the Mrs. TexanMark Shopping Fund, a spot on the floor may be had at the Chatteau T-Marque following the Tailgate Practice on Friday night. Awaiting confirmation...

of the 2015 acc away opponents only FSU and NC State are available that week and NC State has 1 TBA Non Conference VS EKU. I'd rather not play FSU in week 2 if possible since LSU is 2 weeks later
Based on availability and previous scheduling decisions the ACC has made, I bet we play FSU in week 2. Would be really surprised if this is not happen.

Rumor has it that for a small nominal donation of $100 to the Mrs. TexanMark Shopping Fund, a spot on the floor may be had at the Chatteau T-Marque following the Tailgate Practice on Friday night. Awaiting confirmation...
If the FSU game is within 3 weeks of the USF game Chatteau T-Marque may offer an extended stay package with upgrades such as : Trips to Disney , Tampa Bay Downs and swimming with the Manatees.

If the FSU game is within 3 weeks of the USF game Chatteau T-Marque may offer an extended stay package with upgrades such as : Trips to Disney , Tampa Bay Downs and swimming with the Manatees.
If that happens Mark might be staying at the Extended Stay after picking up a suitcase of clothes and 200 USF tickets on the lawn.

If that happens Mark might be staying at the Extended Stay after picking up a suitcase of clothes and 200 USF tickets on the lawn.

I just received word that Chateau T-Marque is booked for the season. Sorry guys, I was trying to get us a deal but my contact has extenuating scheduling priorities.