"Syracuse thought to be in a rebuilding year" | Syracusefan.com

"Syracuse thought to be in a rebuilding year"

I hope everyone we play thinks we are in a rebuilding year. By the way I hate that espn did a piece on PSU and it was about the manager.

So, a second year coach after a child molestation scandal that practically destroyed the program isn't rebuilding?

I hope everyone we play thinks we are in a rebuilding year. By the way I hate that espn did a piece on PSU and it was about the manager.
29 years at Penn State. Guess he never saw anything. Uh huh.

Per Gameday. All Penn State love.

Can we please kick their ass?

I wonder if Spider knew Sandusky was raping little boys in the PSU showers.

I just can't fathom why ESPN would choose to do a sentimental piece on Penn State. Mind boggling. It's like they want people to feel sympathy for the program

We have been pretty good for 2 of the last 3 years, and have gotten no credit for it in the media whatsoever.

Even in CNY, a lot of people talk like the program is still "down". I don't get it.

We have been pretty good for 2 of the last 3 years, and have gotten no credit for it in the media whatsoever.

Even in CNY, a lot of people talk like the program is still "down". I don't get it.

That's a product of playing in the big east. Hopefully doing well in the acc will garner more respect.

I just can't fathom why ESPN would choose to do a sentimental piece on Penn State. Mind boggling. It's like they want people to feel sympathy for the program
Yeah, head scratcher. I remember BOB had a particularly disgusting interview on Mike and Mike right after the sanctions I think. You could tell they were uncomfortable with the interview. I even think Greenie said something to the effect of how he understands its BOB's job to do what he can to have a successful program, but it feels odd to talk about those plans.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

In fairness, aren't we kind of rebuilding?

New head coach.
New coordinators.
Lost our all-time passing leader and no one on the roster has taken any significant snaps in a game.
Lost our top two WRs.
Lost our best player in the secondary.
Lost 3 of 4 starters on the DL.
Lost 2 starters on the OL, including a first round draft pick.

We aren't Alabama where we can say we're reloading. I'd say we are rebuilding, at least to a degree.

AINT NO REBUILDING WHEN YOUR HARD NOSED-
the other guys rebuild decimated ego's after they get a hard nose azz kicking

New head coach.
New coordinators.
Lost our all-time passing leader and no one on the roster has taken any significant snaps in a game.
Lost our top two WRs.
Lost our best player in the secondary.
Lost 3 of 4 starters on the DL.
Lost 2 starters on the OL, including a first round draft pick.

We aren't Alabama where we can say we're reloading. I'd say we are rebuilding, at least to a degree.

In fairness yes, but in crazed fan delirium HELL NO!!

IT'S GAMEDAY LET'S GO!!!

AINT NO REBUILDING WHEN YOUR HARD NOSED-
the other guys rebuild decimated ego's after they get a hard nose azz kicking

Players come and go. But hardnoses are forever.

I prefer to think of it as "adjusting".

When you have depth and you lose some important starters, you are only rebuilding until the first game. After that, game on.

If our recruiting was as good as people believe, we aren't rebuilding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this and it drives me crazy! Even the Syracuse media acts that way. It makes you think you didn't see reality last year.

I understand we are in some transition or rebuilding if you will but my issue is that ESPN did no research. I dont need a 5 min piece but dont just leave it at Syracuse is rebuilding. They could go 8nto newly in acc transfer from OK coach was d coordinator.

I understand we are in some transition or rebuilding if you will but my issue is that ESPN did no research. I dont need a 5 min piece but dont just leave it at Syracuse is rebuilding. They could go 8nto newly in acc transfer from OK coach was d coordinator.

Exactly. The part about SU rebuilding was off the prompter and lasted 10 seconds showing espn did literally NO research. herbstreit did later mention an Oklahoma transfer and that it wouldn't be an easy win

How many times did they mention the Sandusky scandal? Because if Cuse was favored I'm sure they would have talked about Bernie Fine.

Hey all you whiners...

Until the Orange win - and win decidedly - this afternoon, the national media's perception will be that Syracuse is rebuilding.

And like it or not, perception is reality.

That's Marketing 101.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom