Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread

OttoinGrotto said:
Look, I know I make jokes and everything about He gone and stuff like that, but McCullough belongs in the NBA, sooner rather than later. He just does.

Shhhhhhhh. Don't tell JB.

That block on Cooney sums him up - he's trying - giving all he has - it's just not good enough though

Look, I know I make jokes and everything about He gone and stuff like that, but McCullough belongs in the NBA, sooner rather than later. He just does.

You make jokes on here?

(Sorry but you left yourself wide open for that one).

Agent Zero with a huge hit, that Mcculough foul was hard, then the Johnnies trying to do some stupid start a slugfest garbage

We caught a break there - CM had the most blatant carry in basketball history prior to the flagrant foul. I'm glad to see some fire from our guys.

Karl Hess can feel the moment. It's coming.

Some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some men have greatness whistled upon them.

That was intense. Love the emotion and how everybody stepped in for CM. Funny the Johnny's start spreading out when Big Rak comes walking in.

Eric15 said:
We caught a break there - CM had the most blatant carry in basketball history prior to the flagrant foul. I'm glad to see some fire from our guys.

Saw that live and was waiting for the call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom