Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread

Both of those 3's on McCullough's side. He is a terrible, terrible defender.

two3zone said:
This offense is so beyond pathetic, figure it out JB.

How is he going to figure it out?

Get a hand up on Greene, McCullough. Absolutely awful close out. No bball iq on this team.

The collapse over the last 5+ minutes is laughable and simultaneously sad

Typical lack of awareness when behind down the stretch. Down three points with over a minute left and for some reason our guys are pressing out of the zone like they have to take risks and force a turn over, leading directly to greene being left completely open.

Offensively this team is awful. Zero shooters can't make fts, haven't hot a mid range jumper in a month, and the worst collection of pt guards I've ever seen. Lax can't start soon enough

Game most likely. Terrible defense and a guy going nuts - combined with another embarrassing game from 3.

The collapse over the last 5+ minutes is laughable and simultaneously sad
They let one guy hit the same 3, 3 times and then get a fast break layup.

I'm trying to find a way to justify why CMc was so lackadaisical on defense there. He was also positioned terribly.

We won't even be on the bubble. Hope we can keep the winning seasons streak going.

I'm trying to find a way to justify why CMc was so lackadaisical on defense there. He was also positioned terribly.
Him and Rak have played every second of this game. It's not an excuse, but we need some sort of bench.

With 5 minutes left in the game, my 4-month-old had a complete and utter tsunami outside of his outfit and all over his bouncy chair. I enjoyed cleaning that up more than watching this game.

Patterson really throw up and ally oop in this situation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom