Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread

We caught a break there - CM had the most blatant carry in basketball history prior to the flagrant foul. I'm glad to see some fire from our guys.
That looked like a Carmelo Anthony fast break.

When was the last good scrap we got in? Seems like it's been a long time.

Obekas nut huggers weren't bothering me before, but now it seems I'm catching close ups every few minutes with him pulling them up even higher.

G fouls out and a cold Joseph runs the point? Yikes.

turnovers killing us...again. CMc and Roc forcing it.

I think I only want G trying to create when we need a bucket. Everyone else just spazzes out.

Couple of thoughts:

St. John's is out of timeouts.

If Gbinije fouls out I'd go BJ over Kaleb right now, and keep Patterson in.

I really wish refs would call a foul if the defensive player falls down and it interferes with the offensive player.

Maybe I'm blind but I don't really see the huge difference between Joseph's flaws and Patterson's awful shooting. They're both pretty piss poor.

This team sucks. We aren't going to win this year anyway...I want the next Johnnie who goes to hole clotheslined insanely hard.

We can't finish... This is now a problem. Michigan wasn't a fluke.

Let's see if they have it in them to be clutch now.

Not enough offensive firepower or options to extend the lead.

Or comeback from this deficit with 2:00 to go I'm afraid...

That's what happens when you continue to hoist 3s and can't hit anything.

Gotta get going back inside to Rak. It's that simple right now

Maybe I'm blind but I don't really see the huge difference between Joseph's flaws and Patterson's awful shooting. They're both pretty piss poor.
Patterson plays defense. The only reason we got the lead before we decided to turn it over every trip was due to the defense. No one can shoot so if rather have the better defender out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom