Taj harris | Syracusefan.com

Taj harris

I was gonna start a thread with the same name. I thought he was the guy that exploded off the tv screen talent wise last night. Put 15-20 lbs of wr football weight on this guy and welcome him to the pantheon of all- time Cuse greats.

We averaged 40 this year. Good oline play next year and we could see 50 points per game.

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil
At this point it's not a question of if Babers will lead us to a 50 ppg offense but when, and how many times.

I was gonna start a thread with the same name. I thought he was the guy that exploded off the tv screen talent wise last night. Put 15-20 lbs of wr football weight on this guy and welcome him to the pantheon of all- time Cuse greats.
Yup its obvious he can do more when he has the ball in his hands he just lacks the strength to do what he really wants to do. Gonne be fun to watch when he does.

Did he come back in the game after the cheap shot? I thought he did But not sure

Let's not forget we are adding an explosive playmaker in jawhar jordan... not sure how we will use him yet but man we keep adding talent and good things will happen! I'm still curious how the reggie hemphill mapps situation plays out as well. This train has some serious momentum!

At this point it's not a question of if Babers will lead us to a 50 ppg offense but when, and how many times.

With all due respect I hope folks expectations stay in line. Oklahoma has the #1 offense in 2018 with 49.5 points per game (#2 Alabama at 47.8; #3 Utah State at 45.4). We are now talking about regularly averaging 50+?

I think we will be good on offense but we need to keep expectations realistic.

With all due respect I hope folks expectations stay in line. Oklahoma has the #1 offense in 2018 with 49.5 points per game (#2 Alabama at 47.8; #3 Utah State at 45.4). We are now talking about regularly averaging 50+?

I think we will be good on offense but we need to keep expectations realistic.
tenor.gif

Yes. We were at 11th. It’s not crazy to talk about

I didn’t say it was crazy to talk about or that we won’t improve. I think we will. I just said even the #1 team this year isn’t averaging 50ppg so we should keep our expectations in line.
3 teams have done it since 2010.

I stand by it. I think Babers will do it.

It does probably mean we need to hang 70 on some tomato cans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom