Take it to the bank. ..this team will not get blown out at home | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Take it to the bank. ..this team will not get blown out at home

tiger double stack wide outs. and we won't cover one of the four. they will beat us short screen . they will beat us pick play cross middle. and they will beat us long. and that's totally disregarding their superior ground game. becuz once they expose us outside the run game is open season inside. with dungy questionable (or not) i predict a tiger bloodletting.
Somewhere on your keyboard there is a shift key. This isn't twitter.

So? SCOREBOARD!
That is a non-answer answer. We aren't playing Stout this time we are playing Watson. I was at the last game and there were WRs open all over the field. Stoudt just couldn't handle the blitz. With this year's secondary this is strength against weekness. There is a reason the line is what it is.

orange79 said:
So? SCOREBOARD!

Yep, it's not right to dismiss keeping it close last year. We did.

Sadly given our D and their O this season there is no reason to expect the game to be remotely close this weekend though. We'll hope for a miracle, but it's highly unlikely.

I just hope we don't blow them out too much

Try taking a 3-7 record to the bank and cashing that check, see how far it gets you.

That is a non-answer answer. We aren't playing Stout this time we are playing Watson. I was at the last game and there were WRs open all over the field. Stoudt just couldn't handle the blitz. With this year's secondary this is strength against weekness. There is a reason the line is what it is.
So that pressure wasn't schemed or called? Just because the backup QB is in doesn't dismiss expectations, ask our fan base.

So that pressure wasn't schemed or called? Just because the backup QB is in doesn't dismiss expectations, ask our fan base.

Aye Yah! Normally, I am an eternal optimist. but this year's team has beaten it out of me. I am not sure we could beat them playing 12 against their 11 on defense.

I'm not saying it's not a reason. Just trying to add a little levity (and obviously, VERY little) to a difficult and disappointing situation.

ee cummings lives!

and aa milne dies . to all the shafer warm and fuzzies imagine your favorite pet getting tossed into traffic.
goodbye pooh ! that's my prediction.

I'm trying to figure out how they don't get at least 56. And how we get more than 7.