Taurean Thompson | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I grew up 10 miles from Moorestown, New Jersey. The two often get confused.
I dated a girl who moved from Moorestown to Morristown (Morris Knolls, actually). Got very confusing. Now I teach in Milltown, but everyone thinks it's Middletown. Damn New Jersey. Don't even get me started on Belmar and Bellmawr!

I dated a girl who moved from Moorestown to Morristown (Morris Knolls, actually). Got very confusing. Now I teach in Milltown, but everyone thinks it's Middletown. Damn New Jersey. Don't even get me started on Belmar and Bellmawr!

fyi, I grew up in Middletown. Toms River went to Sea Girt to stick his Long Branch in her Freehold to make his Pt. Pleasant.

I believe based on blind faith (not the supergroup) that TT will be Orange. This will have an impact on a few of our current players.

Moyer was in line for minutes at the 4/3; now he will have more competition at the 4, so I hope his handle and jumper are good enough for some 3 minutes.

Our centers will have some competition for minutes and the only way Lydon plays center this year is by strategic design. I think Lydon is exclusively a wing unless we are desperate due to foul trouble or the like.

Battle may not play much 3. He views himself as a guard at SU and now with Moyer perhaps needing more time at the 3, that solidifies Battle as a guard.

TT will be a huge help the following year but he does impact the team next year in a variety of ways.

I believe based on blind faith (not the supergroup) that TT will be Orange. This will have an impact on a few of our current players.

Moyer was in line for minutes at the 4/3; now he will have more competition at the 4, so I hope his handle and jumper are good enough for some 3 minutes.

Our centers will have some competition for minutes and the only way Lydon plays center this year is by strategic design. I think Lydon is exclusively a wing unless we are desperate due to foul trouble or the like.

Battle may not play much 3. He views himself as a guard at SU and now with Moyer perhaps needing more time at the 3, that solidifies Battle as a guard.

TT will be a huge help the following year but he does impact the team next year in a variety of ways.

A post like this (on topic) is so bizarre it's likely to cause us readers to short circuit like a fembot exposed to Austin Powers mojo.

I!

I BELIEVE!

I BELIEVE THAT!

I BELIEVE THAT HE!

I BELIEVE THAT HE'LL COMMIT! I BELIEVE THAT HE'LL COMMIT! I BELIEVE THAT HE'LL COMMIT! I BELIEVE THAT HE'LL COMMIT!

Reading the first three pages of this thread are hilarious! It's October 2015 and everyone is saying almost the same things today!

I

I agree with your observations, but I worry about Lyndon a bit playing the 3. It'll be great on defense, but he may struggle to have an impact on offense. His biggest avatar last year was his ability to space the floor, and he loses his uniqueness if he's playing the 3. Can he bully smaller wings? Hopefully. But I'm not sure we know yet. Lydon's ideal position is certainly the 4 and some time at the 5.

Take this garbage to OT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom