Taurean Thompson | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I was thinking she was more into Rhoda Morgenstern (always called her by her full name) or that other chick played by Cloris Leachman.
Mary was the anti-60's woman- who "could turn the world on with a smile", but where her s e x life wasn't a priority.
Sure. Her and Rhoda probably sat around and drank some Boones Farm and listed to Joni Mitchell LP's. Once in awhile maybe Mary got daring and smoked some weed that Rhoda scored.

Nobody will get this.
th

Uh, you're right. I didn't get. I this modern day "That Girl" better:

newGirl.jpg

New Girl

My current thoughts:
Mom wants TT close to home-rules out MSU
Mom does not want Cuse-for whatever reasons
Hall is likely out due to ships

There will be a new school in the picture, maybe U Conn , just a guess, but some new school.

My current thoughts:
Mom wants TT close to home-rules out MSU
Mom does not want Cuse-for whatever reasons
Hall is likely out due to ships

There will be a new school in the picture, maybe U Conn , just a guess, but some new school.

And tt doesn't want to go to Seton Hall, I think it comes down to will Mom give in, and if she really wants what is best for her son, she needs to.

"Seton Hall's addition of Jones could impact the ongoing recruiting situation surrounding Thompson, a 6-10 senior who is rated among the Top 75 prospects in the 2016 class.

With Jones, Seton Hall currently has 14 scholarship players on its roster for the 2016-17 season. That's one over the NCAA's scholarship limit."

Seton Hall adds Wake Forest transfer; do the Pirates have room for Taurean Thompson?
Feel like Hall has been out of it for a while, but this certainly doesn't hurt.

Also, bad look for Willard if he takes the TT commitment - that means he'll have 15 scholarship players and he has to get rid of 2 kids. You don't want that rep

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom