Taurean Thompson | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I don't understand why people criticize this thread. It's a nice thread. Stop hurting the thread's feelings.

Another day, walking in circles, haunted by memories I don't understand, I push on diss wheel.

Today's the day! I feel it like every time I buy a lottery ticket.

My sources tell me TT's mother is actually a very nice lady and we have nothing to worry about.

Overlooked in all this is that TT is missing an opportunity to get some summer classes under his belt, get acclimated to the college workload, meet and spend time with his future teammates, etc. Hope he decides soon.

Overlooked in all this is that TT is missing an opportunity to get some summer classes under his belt, get acclimated to the college workload, meet and spend time with his future teammates, etc. Hope he decides soon.
Very true. He really does need to make a decision soon. From the previous article, it is a point not lost on him. I wish Battle's dad or Matthew Moyer or his parents could talk to Taurean's mother, because they seem like good kids with good parents, and they are allowing their son's to play for JB.

As well as the nice weather. Once fall rolls around who knows when the snow will start.

A little did you know segment, the actual soup nazi, who is a real guy, threw Jerry Seinfeld out of his restaurant. He was not a fan of the way he was portrayed.
That's nothing compared to my story! My dad is the real life Kramer, meaning, he used to sit behind the counter with the real soup nazi cause the guy loved my pops. Trusted in him, had laughs, etc. I've got a couple of little anecdotes from over the years. But no kidding, was nasty to everyone, yet somehow loved chilling with my dad.

My dad'll talk your ear off!

That's nothing compared to my story! My dad is the real life Kramer, meaning, he used to sit behind the counter with the real soup nazi cause the guy loved my pops. Trusted in him, had laughs, etc. I've got a couple of little anecdotes from over the years. But no kidding, was nasty to everyone, yet somehow loved chilling with my dad.

My dad'll talk your ear off!
Did he say to your dad, "You are the only one who gets me."?

I think this goes perfectly with this thread:

Well if you're going in that direction.
th

Nice to hear that about Moyer. For sure, we could use some of that Pittsburgh/junkyard toughness on the current team. As far as next year's roster, we'll have a whole new rotation front and back. Our 3 most versatile players will be MR, Battle and TL. All three can play multiple positions. This will make the early games HUGELY entertaining, as JB/Hop develop a rotation and test various lineups against OOC teams. Right now, I'm thinking that the guard rotation is malleable, but will probably feature our best players ... Howard and Battle (with KJ backing up the point). MR can also play (or backup) the 2, with a potential dream duo of MR/TB up top. The issue there is .. are they quick enough to drive against (or stay in front of) ACC guards (think Rodriquez of Miami)?

At forward, MR will probably stay at the 3 (although I like TL there, with MR backing up). TR will be at the 4. And Lydon can play either position depending on matchups and production.

Center is Chukwu and DC. If Thompson comes in, depending on his game, he will probably get time at either the 4 or 5.

Hard not to like our chances with a team this loaded.

Sorry but I think we are 1 shooter away.

So my browser was still open with this website at work when I got in this morning. So it was right where I left off Friday at 5pm, at post 2181 on page 110. So here we are now at post 2456, page 123, and it appears I didn't miss a thing (took the weekend off from this nonsense while down at the shore, and happy now that I did!).

So my browser was still open with this website at work when I got in this morning. So it was right where I left off Friday at 5pm, at post 2181 on page 110. So here we are now at post 2456, page 123, and it appears I didn't miss a thing (took the weekend off from this nonsense while down at the shore, and happy now that I did!).
I posted some pictures but they all got deleted...:rolling:

Unfortunately, you didn't miss much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom