Taurean Thompson | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Since I was bored to death at work here are the top posters by quantity in this thread. Top 20 are

#1 - Dave85 - 270 posts
#2 - Tee1222 - 149 posts
#3 - AirForceOrange - 116 posts
#4 - BrianCuse - 108 p0sts
#5 - Orangefog - 100 posts
#6 - Reedny - 93 posts
#7 - Pearl131 - 76 posts
#8 - OrangeXtreme - 76 posts
#9 - Iommi - 73 posts
#10 - Day2 - 70 posts
#11 - HoustonCuse - 66 posts
#12 - RF2044 - 62 posts
#13 - Cuseguy - 57 posts
#14 - NickNack - 51 posts
#15 - Cusefan0307 - 50 posts
#16 - Toga - 50 posts
#17 - Calicuse - 45 posts
#18 - Francis02 - 43 posts
#19 - Capt. Tuttle - 41 posts
#20 - JarHeadJim - 40 posts

So in summary, Dave85 stop posting
With you, Dave. :)
It's awesome. Neither my 150+ posts to this point nor my last multi-rant post session offered any value whatsoever to Taurean Thompson's recruitment. So, can I just lump the rest of you into this motley lot? Done and thanks in advance!

D
With you, Dave. :)
It's awesome. Neither my 150+ posts to this point nor my last multi-rant post session offered any value whatsoever to Taurean Thompson's recruitment. So, can I just lump the rest of you into this motley lot? Done and thanks in advance!
upload_2016-6-22_21-45-54.jpeg

The latest is that we are still ahead...either we are waiting on TT and his Mom to decide or a decision has been made and they are waiting on academic clearance. TT wants SU and his Mom wants SH. We are not sure SH has the space to take him as it appears they may be 1 or 2 over the limit.

They would have to can 2 in order to take TT.

I've read practically every post on this thread. I admit, I may have missed pages 21 through 49 or somewhere in there. But regardless, I think we are doing a fine job. I am fully committed to the recruitment of Taurean Thompson. Yes, I am guilty of an occasionally slightly off topic contribution. But all this talk of "hijacking" and "you have more posts than everyone else you have to stop please" is missing the point. Even Tee is having trouble staying away. The point is the reason we are here, the reason we care, the reason we post anything at all, is because we DO care about Taurean Thompson. This thread is already legendary. It's truly a testament of who we are as a nation of Orange. I say to you, now is not the time to lock the thread. Now is not the time to be critical of your fellow contributors. We are all doing our part. Each of us is important. Every post is important. We are the ORANGE nation!

a1.jpg a2.jpg a3.jpg a4.jpg

Last edited:
Since I was bored to death at work here are the top posters by quantity in this thread. Top 20 are

#1 - Dave85 - 270 posts
#2 - Tee1222 - 149 posts
#3 - AirForceOrange - 116 posts
#4 - BrianCuse - 108 p0sts
#5 - Orangefog - 100 posts
#6 - Reedny - 93 posts
#7 - Pearl131 - 76 posts
#8 - OrangeXtreme - 76 posts
#9 - Iommi - 73 posts
#10 - Day2 - 70 posts
#11 - HoustonCuse - 66 posts
#12 - RF2044 - 62 posts
#13 - Cuseguy - 57 posts
#14 - NickNack - 51 posts
#15 - Cusefan0307 - 50 posts
#16 - Toga - 50 posts
#17 - Calicuse - 45 posts
#18 - Francis02 - 43 posts
#19 - Capt. Tuttle - 41 posts
#20 - JarHeadJim - 40 posts

So in summary, Dave85 stop posting
A++ Shawn! Your amazing work just earned you a 300-post bonus, making you the new #1. Congratulations. Looks like it's you vs. Dave85 for the prize dinner date with TT's mom unless tee1222 can mount a miraculous comeback. Nice work. Jimmy B was just yelling at your lazy arse and now you got yourself a lottery pick.

I've read practically every post on this thread. I admit, I may have missed pages 21 through 49 or somewhere in there. But regardless, I think we are doing a fine job. I am fully committed to the recruitment of Taurean Thompson. Yes, I am guilty of an occasionally slightly off topic contribution. But all this talk of "hijacking" and "you have more posts than everyone else you have to stop please" is missing the point. Even Tee is having trouble staying away. The point is the reason we are here, the reason we care, the reason we post anything at all, is because we DO care about Taurean Thompson. This thread is already legendary. It's truly a testament of who we are as a nation of Orange. I say to you. now is not the time to lock the thread. Now is not the time to be critical of your fellow contributors. We are all doing our part. Each of us is important. Every post is important. We are the ORANGE nation!

View attachment 67350 View attachment 67351 View attachment 67352 View attachment 67353
Make Syracuse Great Again.

Time for another love song:

I got a certan little girl she's on my mind
No doubt about it she looks so fine
She's the best girl that I ever had
Sometimes she's gonna make me feel so bad

Hush, hush
I thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush
She broke my heart but I love her just the same now
Hush, hush
Thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush
I need her loving and I'm not to blame now

They got it early in the morning
(Love, love)
They got it late in the evening
(Love, love)
Well, I want that, need it
(Love, love)
Oh, I gotta gotta have it

She's got loving like quicksand
Only took one touch of her hand
To blow my mind and I'm in so deep
That I can't eat and I can't sleep

Listen
Hush, hush
Hush, hush
She broke my heart but I love her just the same now
Hush, hush
Hush, hush
I need her loving and I'm not to blame now

They got it early in the morning
(Love, love)
They got it late in the evening
(Love, love)
Well, I want that, need it
(Love, love)
Oh, I gotta gotta have it

I've read practically every post on this thread. I admit, I may have missed pages 21 through 49 or somewhere in there. But regardless, I think we are doing a fine job. I am fully committed to the recruitment of Taurean Thompson. Yes, I am guilty of an occasionally slightly off topic contribution. But all this talk of "hijacking" and "you have more posts than everyone else you have to stop please" is missing the point. Even Tee is having trouble staying away. The point is the reason we are here, the reason we care, the reason we post anything at all, is because we DO care about Taurean Thompson. This thread is already legendary. It's truly a testament of who we are as a nation of Orange. I say to you, now is not the time to lock the thread. Now is not the time to be critical of your fellow contributors. We are all doing our part. Each of us is important. Every post is important. We are the ORANGE nation!

View attachment 67350 View attachment 67351 View attachment 67352 View attachment 67353
Yup, get it done, Dave - you're the man!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom