Class of 2015 - TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
clark has been offered by Indiana via his twitter kid is really blowing up thats sec, big ten, big 12, and acc
From day one I. Thought highly of CC, no surprise to seeing him blow up like this. He could be an integral part of what we're doing here and I sincerely hope he chooses to.

How about Mike Farrell at his best. He just did a small blurb about Clark's recruitment blowing up, and quotes Clark as saying the 2 schools that are standing out the most are Texas Tech and Georgia. Never mind he named Syracuse a leader last month. In Farrell's mind he just can't believe Syracuse could be a contender for someone they identified first and have already hosted him multiple times. DBAG

How about Mike Farrell at his best. He just did a small blurb about Clark's recruitment blowing up, and quotes Clark as saying the 2 schools that are standing out the most are Texas Tech and Georgia. Never mind he named Syracuse a leader last month. In Farrell's mind he just can't believe Syracuse could be a contender for someone they identified first and have already hosted him multiple times. DBAG

SaQuan Barkely the Buttgers 2015 RB commit from PA starts out as a 4 star though.

He’s the kid who was supposed to visit Syracuse for the Pitt game with AJ.

if he goes to visit, cash envelopes will be slid under the door at the hotel.

amazing how boosters knows what rooms the big name recruits stay.

Clark would bring back memories of former Cuse players Gedney and Kelly as a primary TE weapon.
We need you Dude...

He said he still is very high on us. I can bank on us being one of his official visits so hopefully we will still have a shot

He said he still is very high on us. I can bank on us being one of his official visits so hopefully we will still have a shot

So many things happen between a school offering and then player actually deciding. There are only select schools that will actually hold the spot for the time the kid is comfortable to decide. Syracuse will be one of those. Better believe Urban and Richt will move right onto the next one if the opportunity comes about. Once they get him on campus this Winter/Spring they will push for a commitment. Just look at Thomas Holley. He was recruited by Urban for 8 months and by the time he was comfortable to commit to him Meyer said sorry we no longer need you. That's how those schools work. Syracuse has to hope that Clark holds out on the immediate pressure to commit and goes through the process. Syracuse was there in the beginning, and they will be there in the end. A lot of these other schools they are in early, but if they see something they feel is better,, be it timing, or quality wise they move right along. That's why a lot of these early offers really don't matter unless they visit and commit right away. Then you just have to hope you don't get hurt during your season or your back on the market.

With all that said it is a great sign that he is basically one of the first few TE offers at place like Georgia and Ohio St.

Still say we turn AB into a TE hybrid. He is Charles Clay.

Hey I figured you’d love this one. The 2015 Connecticut kid – OL Anthony Palazzolo - just committed to Boston College and is rated 4* 5.8 by rovals. Offers from BC, Uconn and Pitt.

2015 TE Chris Clark, also from Connecticut with offers from ASU, BC, Georgia, Indiana, NCState, Ohio St, Pitt, Syracuse, Temple, Texas Tech and UVA is rated just 3* 5.5

Hey I figured you’d love this one. The 2015 Connecticut kid – OL Anthony Palazzolo - just committed to Boston College and is rated 4* 5.8 by rovals. Offers from BC, Uconn and Pitt.

2015 TE Chris Clark, also from Connecticut with offers from ASU, BC, Georgia, Indiana, NCState, Ohio St, Pitt, Syracuse, Temple, Texas Tech and UVA is rated just 3* 5.5
Typical for Farrell is a major league BC ...

Saw that yesterday was expecting a monster offer list and then just shook my head. Then you figure it was no secret he was going to commit to BC. Ya nothing shady going on over there with MF. smh

image.jpg

fU OSu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online