Class of 2015 - TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up an Auburn offer
I need to find out what the magical secret is in these offers. If only I picked up an offer from Alabama or Auburn, I wouldn't need to turn on the fan in the bathroom. My wife would be thrilled.

Looks like MF has finally seen the light. Clark all a sudden a 4 star, and top 200 player per Rivalz

Looks like MF has finally seen the light. Clark all a sudden a 4 star, and top 200 player per Rivalz
All that tells me...even without looking... is that BC offered him.

hmmmm so you're saying the stars followed the offers or did MF 'evaluate' him - lol.

Dude should go the Cuse, save travel expenses for family and friends and become the next John Mackey...

Let him come back down to Earth. We're likely out of this one, but let's just see what our coaches are doing first. The "reported" offers don't mean diddly.

I love AJ.. he never stops recruiting. He just retweeted this tweet of Clark from 11/30 even with Clark visiting UMD today.

BaWCykWIAAAKFOg.jpg:large

hopefully people don't think that pic was taken during the actual game

lol, I was just thinking "what game was that, man the place is empty." Then I realized boths sides were Orange.

Clark to UNC. Surprised it is the Heels and he verballed this early.

This one will definitely have 2 or 3 decommitments before it's all said and done. Kid likes the attention a little too much
disagree - if he liked the attention too much he wouldn't be committing to a school in March of his junior year

disagree - if he liked the attention too much he wouldn't be committing to a school in March of his junior year
He also wouldn't be committing to UNC which is not exactly a marquee name compared to his other offers.

I could understand Penn State or Notre Dame. UNC? Oh Lord

Disagree all you want. Follow the kid on twitter, and read his countless interviews. I have never seen a kid so full of himself then this one. The kid was more worried about his rivalz ranking then anything. He released a top 10 on Saturday after visiting PSU and then committed 1 day later. Do you really think he is going to stick with UNC? I say there is very little chance because like I said he enjoys the process far too much. This has multiple decommitments written all over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom