Class of 2015 - TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark offered by the '72 Dolphins
Although Clark is only allowed to drink sparkling grape juice instead of champagne for the yearly celebration, per NCAA rules. He has filed for a waver on that ruling.

Saw that yesterday was expecting a monster offer list and then just shook my head. Then you figure it was no secret he was going to commit to BC. Ya nothing shady going on over there with MF. smh

Keep an eye on this one. BC just flipped a 2* / 5.4 rated jersey kid from Kansas. Stevens. Ill be watching to see if he gets a bump.

So we seriously went from being his top choice to not in his top 4?
I saw him list 3 schools he was most interested in, did not make that cut. Maybe we were the 4th?

How does that happen? Nice way to reward the team that was your first offer. I missed his top three who are they?

I know that Georgia is in the Top 3. Ohio State I believe is up there as well. I don't recall the 3rd off the top of my head. Another big boy, I'm pretty sure.

Especially since the interview was with Murray. Then again Clark was pi$$ed he only got a 5.5 rating at Rivalz. after saying Cuse was his favorite. He is just trying to trick Farrell into thinking he isn't interested in Syracuse and the 10 paid subscribers on their site. This kid knows the game.

Will this thread break the 2,000 barrier when all is said and done? 3,000? 4,000?

its is absolutely absurd that clark is only 5.5 rating on rivals look at this kids offer sheet not to mention its early in the game he will get a ton more before its all said in done these recruiting sites puzzle me sometimes I have watched many of the te's tapes rated ahead of clark and compared their tapes to his he honestly could be the best tight end in the entire class with the exception to alize jones he is rated the number 1 kid

How does that happen? Nice way to reward the team that was your first offer. I missed his top three who are they?
Georgia, Ohio State, Arizona St., Virginia

Miami offered.

Just thinking though: What'd be the best school to be at for a TE? Hard to argue against UND for whom they've put in the league recently.

Upstate said:
Miami offered. Just thinking though: What'd be the best school to be at for a TE? Hard to argue against UND for whom they've put in the league recently.
Miami puts soldiers in the NFL.

We might as well end this thread now, this kid is a goner as far as we are concerned. Ask him about Syracuse now and his reply would be "Who?"

Staff has worked hard on him too. They were there early and often plus got him up here twice. Once over the summer and once for BC. This one might not end the way we want it to, but, this type of effort goes a long way and will pay off in more than one place down the road if not in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom