Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we are 5-1, and draw 40k. Would be pretty bad if the Dome looked like it did the first 3 games of the season.
Yep. That was my first thought as well. The good news is that Pitt game day atmosphere is pretty dismal too.

We need a repeat LSU atmosphere, which I know won't happen but I can dream.

Is this kid still at UCLA for the semester? If not, doesn't he have to attend class somewhere??

No, he is no longer enrolled.
So I assume the earliest he'll be able to play is the 2017 season? Doesn't the kid have to be in good academic standing for a year for eligibility via waiver following a transfer?

So I assume the earliest he'll be able to play is the 2017 season? Doesn't the kid have to be in good academic standing for a year for eligibility via waiver following a transfer?
He left school so early that he was no doubt able to withdraw from school without taking a hit to his transcript. As long as you drop classes and withdraw early enough, basically, it's all canceled off of your transcript.

Its like when you watch a game w/out any rooting interest- midway thru it you find yourself pulling for one side over the other.
I think its a great move on his part and the outcome is likely an afterthought. If his heart starts trending Orange, that's who he'll probably end up with!

Its like when you watch a game w/out any rooting interest- midway thru it you find yourself pulling for one side over the other.
I think its a great move on his part and the outcome is likely an afterthought. If his heart starts trending Orange, that's who he'll probably end up with!
If that's truly what the story is, then we're in super shape considering 1) he'll be in our building, and 2) he's got multiple friends on the SU roster. A lot easier to start rooting for us given those circumstances.

I feel like that game is setting up as a steel cage deathmatch. Winner gets a 5* tight end, loser is stuck scoring 13 points the rest of the year. Let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuuumble!!!!

While I certainly want to beat the crap out of Pitt for a variety of reasons, I doubt it means diddly as far as getting his commitment. I just highly doubt that the outcome of one game would cause a player of his ability to choose one team over the other. I believe what will make a difference is him watching both offenses and seeing where he will fit in the best. I also believe the atmosphere of the game will have much more of an impact than who wins. To some extent, the program that looks to be on an upward swing will probably carry some weight as well. Just my 2 cents of whatever it's worth.

While I certainly want to beat the crap out of Pitt for a variety of reasons, I doubt it means diddly as far as getting his commitment. I just highly doubt that the outcome of one game would cause a player of his ability to choose one team over the other. I believe what will make a difference is him watching both offenses and seeing where he will fit in the best. I also believe the atmosphere of the game will have much more of an impact than who wins. To some extent, the program that looks to be on an upward swing will probably carry some weight as well. Just my 2 cents of whatever it's worth.

I tend to agree. I think he's doing it to compare gameday atmosphere more than anything.

Somebody needs to make a Chris Clark Big Head for the Pitt game.

I'm on it.

headshot_1_ClarkChristopher_2012.jpg

Will he be on our sidelines? Or does he buy his own tickets and not get passes? Would be great if he was with our players or at the very least surrounded by our fans or student section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom