Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
- We're his 1st offer

- he's been on campus with his family multiple times

- said it was great speaking with SS again

- we're close to home

- he's got 2 good friends on the team (1 ex-teammate)

- he sees with his own eyes that we're back in the mix of big time college football

- And he'll watch us beat Virginia during his official there (I cant believe they scheduled that weekend)

There is NO WAY he doesn't go Orange. It was meant to be from day 1 it just took a lot longer than we initially expected

- We're his 1st offer

- he's been on campus with his family multiple times

- said it was great speaking with SS again

- we're close to home

- he's got 2 good friends on the team (1 ex-teammate)

- he sees with his own eyes that we're back in the mix of big time college football

- And he'll watch us beat Virginia during his official there (I cant believe they scheduled that weekend)

There is NO WAY he doesn't go Orange. It was meant to be from day 1 it just took a lot longer than we initially expected
Actually, he's got 2 ex-teammates. He and Daivon Ellison were at Don Bosco together before he went up to Avon.

http://donbosco.powermediallc.org/rosters/2011-2012/varsity-football/

Once Moe gets here, I think Strickland could move to RB if needed.

My preference. Get a stud RB this class (Moran). Then have a backfield of:

Fredericks
Moran
Morris/McFarlane

Move Lewis back to WR where imo it's his best fit, and is very good.

Then have at eXB:

Erv
Strickland
Neal

imo Strickland is a perfect fit at eXB. He has more big plays for TD's this year then many guys have in a career. He's a pretty lean, but outstanding in space.

As for Perkins I would move him to safety where he would give the defensive backfield a much needed big body.

My preference. Get a stud RB this class (Moran). Then have a backfield of:
Fredericks
Moran
Morris/McFarlane

Move Lewis back to WR where imo it's his best fit, and is very good.

Then have at eXB:

Erv
Strickland
Neal

imo Strickland is a perfect fit at eXB. He has more big plays for TD's this year then many guys have in a career. He's a pretty lean, but outstanding in space.

As for Perkins I would move him to safety where he would give the defensive backfield a much needed big body.
Moran? "who"

Baffling that a kid who just made a decision that wasn't a fit, is considering a school that in all likelihood will be searching for a new coaching staff after this season ends. By learning from his prior mistake, you would think your relationship with the coaching staff would be a high priority.
He didn't leave UCLA because he "wasn't a fit". I don't want a disruption in the program and Scott needs to have a zero tolerance policy for this kid's BS if he's prepared to offer him a scholarship.

He didn't leave UCLA because he "wasn't a fit". I don't want a disruption in the program and Scott needs to have a zero tolerance policy for this kid's BS if he's prepared to offer him a scholarship.

Why do people get so worked up about this stuff? If he comes, great. If he comes and fits in and is productive even better. If he comes and is disruptive he won't be here too long. Maybe he left UCLA because it was a great place to visit but maybe not where a northeast kid wants to be. If he left for other reasons then so be it as well, kids are idiots at that age. You couldn't pay me to go there.

When you have 85 kids there will always be plenty of problems... Just how big they become or how well publicized.

Go back a few pages, and we have proof positive that Nostradamus has not posted (yet) in this thread.

The kid is visiting and the staff wants him to visit. This would be the type of talent to take a "chance" on.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/rb-kentrail-moran-il-verbal-to-illinois.75632/

There is a wonderful feature of this site... it is called search. The box is in the top right corner. Also the tool bar at the top of the page has drop down menus. If you click on Pages you can then see links to commits and the current database of kids offered.
http://syracusefan.com/threads/rb-kentrail-moran-il-verbal-to-illinois.75632/

There is a wonderful feature of this site... it is called search. The box is in the top right corner. Also the tool bar at the top of the page has drop down menus. If you click on Pages you can then see links to commits and the current database of kids offered.
CL, you are the man. :noidea:

I don't know how you would know that unless you were in the UCLA locker room with him. He is as close to Gronk as we will ever get. You take a chance with that kind of physical ability.

He's a locker room cancer. that's why he's not at UCLA anymore.

Is that out there anywhere? I know the kid is a drama king but don't know how bad that is. Mora can be a complete pr**k too

He's a locker room cancer. that's why he's not at UCLA anymore.

I have no idea if he has a bad attitude or not but I doubt his attitude is so bad that he was a locker room cancer before he even played one game for the (currently undefeated) Bruins. Too much unknown. If HCSS and staff have invested a lot in this relationship, the only person's perspective that matters is HCSS and staff.

If we want to make take the next step and get to the next level we have to take risks on kids like this. This kid may have an "attitude" which can be fixed. What he does have is talent at a position which we need talent at. He has the potential to be a gamechanger, can you imagine
QB-Dungey
RB-Frederick, Strickland
EB-Erv, Neal
WR-Ish, Brisly
TE-Clark
We are going to be dangerous next year

Orange4 said:
If we want to make take the next step and get to the next level we have to take risks on kids like this. This kid may have an "attitude" which can be fixed. What he does have is talent at a position which we need talent at. He has the potential to be a gamechanger, can you imagine QB-Dungey RB-Frederick, Strickland EB-Erv, Neal WR-Ish, Brisly TE-Clark We are going to be dangerous next year

If Clark came here he wouldn't be playing until 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom