Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Who says Chryst will want Pickard?

I really don't think a new coach would come in and start dropping players. Usually it's the other way around trying to scramble around getting kids to stay. I think it would be safe to assume that Chryst certainly won't be dropping Pickard.

And a good reason why Pickard might stay with Wisconsin unless he has a really good relationship with the SU staff that can sway him.

He does. Acosta has never stopped recruiting him. They have a great relationship, and will have the full court press on.

I really don't think a new coach would come in and start dropping players. Usually it's the other way around trying to scramble around getting kids to stay.

"After this introduction, I want to talk to about 20 of our young men and welcome them to a new team."
medium_Syracuse%20Coach%20Football.JPG

Wisconsin: The Wisconsin Journal Sentinel is reporting that Wisconsin defensive coordinator / linebackers coach Dave Aranda could remain on with the new staff. In addition, Pittsburgh assistant head coach / offensive coordinator/ tight ends coach Joe Rudolph could return to Wisconsin. Rudolph coached the tight ends from 2008-11 at Wisconsin.

If so this might not bode well for flipping him.

Holy crap! Just to get a visit is good news.

Hope the other Jersey boys are in his ear.

Oregon State: According to Andy Baggot of the Wisconsin State Journal, Wisconsin offensive line coach T.J. Woods and defensive line coach Chad Kauha'aha'a are expected to join Gary Andersen's staff at Oregon State.

Wisconsin: CoachingSearch has learned that Paul Chryst will indeed be the Badgers’ next head coach. Human resources has to take its course. Pitt defensive coordinator / linebackers coach Matt House is expected to follow Chryst, but not as the defensive coordinator. Pitt offensive coordinator / tight ends coach Joe Rudolph will also be a part of Chryst’s staff. Rudolph previously coached at Wisconsin from 2008-11 as tight ends coach.

as soon as chryst went to wisconsin i figured this flirtation was done. only chance is the visit blows him away. i figure the whisky staff will visit him in force if they want him. sort of like ishaq