Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

su stopped recruiting him. His other options were Umass, Temple and i forgot the other

B7-KpwFCQAAFDNV.jpg:large

Sounds like not everyone is thrilled with the new regime at Wisconsin.

This sucks because I feel like if Mich never offered then we would have him flipped. Its not a done deal yet but I felt confident before his wisconsin visit and he wound up committing to wiscy right after that visit.

This sucks because I feel like if Mich never offered then we would have him flipped. Its not a done deal yet but I felt confident before his wisconsin visit and he wound up committing to wiscy right after that visit.

Fwiw... not much... MI tried to flip two QBs in the past week and both said no thanks. I am hoping that Jake had such a good OV to Cuse with Strickland and Ellison that MI can't compare.

Elsa wouldn't like us as her parents. She would be kept FAR away for da boys lol
Trey said she's cute, too bad she's young, I said stay away! Even if she was older, nothing good being with HC daughter lol
Missy Shafer is absolutely gorgeous. We have an all-american coaches wives team at SU.

I saw him drop this toward Jake this morning:

Trey Dunkelberger‏@TreyDunk7
Come to Cuse get a tyke
1f608.png
@JakePickard2015

(For those wondering, a Tyke is the little football character that Trey uses as his avatar...he's been making them for half the team, it seems)
Yup :)
Harbaugh & Co may be a big draw, but it's the "little" things that can pull a kid in an unexpected direction! Can't wait for NSD!

In that picture on the right, Missy looks like Molly Shannon...or is that just me? Not that she looks like me, I mean. That she looks like Molly Shannon and I'm the only one who sees it.
103797superstar.jpg

Superstar!

In that picture on the right, Missy looks like Molly Shannon...or is that just me? Not that she looks like me, I mean. That she looks like Molly Shannon and I'm the only one who sees it.
Molly Shannon only way hotter yes.

For sure. The flip was imminent. I still think we have a good chance. Too bad Hardbaugh wouldn't let his old buddy have one, but I guess that's not his nature. In fact I don't think it's any head coaches nature, except our pal Marrone. Who would have thought Marrone would try to set in integrity bar when it comes to the cut-throat game of college football recruiting.

Enough pictures of other people's wives. Don't be creepy. Back to hanging on the every tweet of an 18 year old.

I kid, I kid.

Keep it up and ill leak those photos of your wife ;) i kid i kid