Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

I'm not sure anyone would want to play for a guy who can't even keep his finger out of the camera frame.
i was saying to a friend of mine who was concerned about Harbaugh stealing everyone's recruits that the kind of players we recruit are typically looking for a family feel and close knit crew. You will never find that with Harbaugh. More like the dad that verbally abuses you on the daily.

tep624 said:
Some people just need to see it in writing from a third party :)

It's so positive, he cant believe it ;). (I kid, Sudano)

It's so positive, he cant believe it ;). (I kid, Sudano)
Just didn't see any links. Forums 101 is that you post a link when you say something this important. Good news. Now I want Pickard. Tough with Michigan now involved. I don't know which O'... I want at QB.
Any thoughts?

Just didn't see any links. Forums 101 is that you post a link when you say something this important. Good news. Now I want Pickard. Tough with Michigan now involved. I don't know which O'... I want at QB.
Any thoughts?
Forums 102 is that if you want to find out information about a particular recruit, you should probably check out the thread devoted to him, and not a different recruit, too ;)

(I kid, I kid)

I don't care which O'QB we get, as long as we get one or the other. Pickard...I'm still thinking it's Michigan.

Sudano said:
Just didn't see any links. Forums 101 is that you post a link when you say something this important. Good news. Now I want Pickard. Tough with Michigan now involved. I don't know which O'... I want at QB. Any thoughts?

I read it on the forum like everyone else.

Any thoughts?

I really don't think our interest in O'Conner was too strong. I think things got blown a bit out of proportion, which is too bad because I really wanted to get after O'Conner.

I really don't think our interest in O'Conner was too strong. I think things got blown a bit out of proportion, which is too bad because I really wanted to get after O'Conner.
So basically, you think it's O'Korn or bust?

Forums 102 is that if you want to find out information about a particular recruit, you should probably check out the thread devoted to him, and not a different recruit, too ;)

(I kid, I kid)

I don't care which O'QB we get, as long as we get one or the other. Pickard...I'm still thinking it's Michigan.
This thread didn't mention which recruit it was.

Sudano said:
When someone asks a link from another webpage suffices.

When the kids Dad posts in his sons thread about exactly what went down a half hour from when the meeting with Florida - that's pretty solid info, no?

Where do you think TOS and Syracuse.com are getting their info?

Um...you, yourself, mentioned the name of the recruit. People responded to you about that particular recruit.

Yeah, he should probably go back and read it again. Start with post 631.

Yeah, he should probably go back and read it again. Start with post 631.
This forum is getting odd. Before I mentioned Steve Clark in reference to Florida there was no mention of his name in this thread. I read his forum for an update, there was no mention of an offer at that time. Someone corrected me and said there was a recent offer. I asked for a link and got none. That's it.

When the kids Dad posts in his sons thread about exactly what went down a half hour from when the meeting with Florida - that's pretty solid info, no?

Where do you think TOS and Syracuse.com are getting their info?
Will you stop. I only asked for a link. Don't need a lecture. If you had information he received a Florida offer just copy and paste it in response to the outdated info from the other thread.

Sudano said:
Will you stop. I only asked for a link. Don't need a lecture. If you had information he received a Florida offer just copy and paste it in response to the outdated info from the other thread.

It's not my responsibility. Use the search function, dig around?

Jake Pickard ‏@JakePickard2015 3m3 minutes ago
We out
2708.png
2708.png