Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

I know, I saw that. But I guess the Clark thing is still driven by folks thinking Harbaugh is being disingenuous.

Sure thing Jake, just take a seat over there.

xlarge.jpg

clark has nothing to do with pickard. they would take both as has been mentioned in the thread.

In his interview after his OV, Pickard said Hardbaugh wants him as a traditional DE.
I thought they were recruiting JP as a TE. Maybe I confused UM with Wisky.

RMH44 said:
I thought they were recruiting JP as a TE. Maybe I confused UM with Wisky.

I think Hardbaugh got confused all the lies he's trying to spin together.

Between Clark and Jake I'm confused, when is Jake announcing? I know Clark is tonight. Did I read somewhere that Pickard hopes to decide this weekend?

Between Clark and Jake I'm confused, when is Jake announcing? I know Clark is tonight. Did I read somewhere that Pickard hopes to decide this weekend?
The word is he will probably have a decision by the end of the week, but who knows for sure.

Wasn't he suppose to get a visit from Aranda from Wiscy.

Yes. Not sure if that happened. As far as Michigan Harbaugh had said he would try and visit him this week. Not sure where that stands either

After a rough couple of days last week, a flip from Pickard on top of Steven Clarke's decision to stay with 'Cuse may be just what we needed to turn the negative vibes around right before NSD. A lot to be excited about in the nearing week.

Ok, I swear Pickard is reading this board because as soon as we started talking about how much he's retweeting SU stuff, he started retweeting Wisconsin stuff.

I'm onto you, Jake.

1386608714400-hobbit-1.gif
But not Michigan. Interesting. So Jake - you've eliminated the Wolverines?

if we actually do score both these DE's, that is a major win for us. major. We never win battles against teams like Florida or Wiscy. I think we all know how big of a deal this will be, even if just for perception alone.